Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"How did I get here?" I ask. I'm still quiet confused about that part. 

"Norman," he says. He...helped me?

"Norman," I repeat. "Is he that projector head thing?" I question. He nods. My anxiety lifts a little for I don't know what reason. 

"I...can I talk to him?" I ask. Bendy sits there for half a minute before getting up and leaving the room. A few minutes pass with no one coming back. I just want to know why he went to go get Sammy and Bendy. 

I sigh and try standing again. I succeed but it hurts a lot. I walk out of the room but don't leave the lounge. I know better. Nothing good happens when I do. 

So I sit and wait. I even end up falling asleep but there's still no one when I wake up. I sigh. Fuck it, I'm going to go find them. It BOTHERING me now anyways. And my anxiety won't let me stay here for much longer. 

I grab the axe and open the door. I walk around until I hear voices. 

"She will never love someone like you!" I hear Henry loudly say, clearly angry. 

I slowly walk up and peak around the corner. I see Henry tied up. He's surrounded by the Norman, Bendy and Sammy. 

"She needs her father, Henry," Bendy says. 

"If you were any father, Joey, you wouldn't have abandoned Darcy!" Henry yells. I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from gasping.

Bendy is.....My dad? Tears form in my eyes. Why did he never tell me?

"Let's not fight over this, Lydia is waiting back at the lounge," Sammy says. 

"I swear if you hurt her, you're going to die," Henry threatens. 

"I'm no longer crazed thanks to her, so why would I hurt her?" Sammy says. Bendy growls and I quietly sit the axe down. 

"The ink controlled me! I didn't even know Darcy was pregnant!" My dad says. 

"Oh really? I told you she was. You said, 'tell that slut I don't want her Bastered child,'" Henry says. 

"Like I said. The ink was controlling me. I don't remember any of it," Bendy...dad says, sounding sad. 

"You know what she did when I told her? She threw your engagement ring down the sink and her and I got together," Henry says, his voice cold. 

He growls and I see his clawed hand raise towards Henry. 

He stops and lowers his clawed hand. 

"She's coming home with me!" Henry announces to them. 

Dad growls. 

I take a small step forwards and bump he axe. I freeze as they all look at me. 

"Lydia! Sammy says. 

"We're going home," Henry tells me. 

Tears fill me eyes and fall down. 

"All this time...you knew all this time...," I quietly say. 

"I..." I cut Bend...Dad...off. 

"All I wanted was to find you. You knew that! You knew how much I wanted to find you!" I say. He takes a step towards me and I take one back. 

"How long have you known?" I ask Sammy. 

"Not until five minutes ago..." he says, looking down. 

"Lydia..." Dad says. 

"No! Don't! Leave me alone, all of you! I'm going back to the lounge, by myself! Don't follow me!" I say as I turn around and run away.