Chapter Seven

Last edit date: January 31, 2021
(Some thoughts were changed)

(Bendy's Pov)

I know it's around. That female. The one who escaped me. I will find her and I will kill her. I can hear her heartbeat. 

Then I see her. Her eyes are wide in fear. That face! Where I have seen it before? I start running at my pray but it takes off running. To my delight she ran down a dead end. 

I hear door handles giggle. I see her and she sees me. Jumping she backs up and looks away. I run towards her in delight. 

My mind registers it. That face. I freeze as I'm about to strike her. A name comes to my mind. Darcy. Whose Darcy? I think I knew her...

She looks up at me with wide confused eyes and gasps. 

"B-Bendy?" she says in shock. This one. The familiar one. She's not terrified like the others. She's not begging me to not kill her. She gives me a small smile. 

Everything rushes though my head at once and I fall to the ground. All my memories returning. Darcy, I know her! I love her! Who is this girl? W-wait. I'm me again! I'm not crazed! 

I feel a hand on me. I freeze, the pain leaving my body. I lay there, panting. 

"I can't believe my father managed to actually bring you to life!" she says in amazement. FATHER?! I'm a father?! I let out a startled sound without meaning to. My Darcy had a child?! I'm overcome with joy. 

I stand up and so does she.  "How Hypocritical of me. I thought you were bad because you're a demon," she says, sounding disappointed in herself. 

She gains a curious look on her face before she reaches up and touches my horns. It feels nice...I accidentally purr. "Oh no!" she exclaims a second later. I catch her from falling. She takes a step back with a slight blush on her face. I suddenly feel very awkward. 

"Sorry," she says, looking down. She glances at my hands seeming to realize something. 

She looks up at me. 

"Sheep!" I hear the ink monster who worships me call. Her eyes widen. 

"You should go! I don't know what he'll do if he sees you with me!" she whisper yells. If I could narrow my eyes I would. I swear if that ink fucker lays a hand on her I'll show him what true pain is...

I mentally growl and then nod. I can survey from a distance. I walk through the wall. My hearing is beyond normal. I should be able to hear without them seeing my ink vanes. 

"I'm not a sheep!" she yells back to him. She's not running from him? Why? He'll kill her if he can! 

I listen as he protects her and they go bak to wherever they're staying. I let out a soft growl. "Sammy. You'll pay if you hurt my daughter!" I say, it comes out in a series of growls, the words hardly understandable. 

Why is she here? Why would her mother allow her to be here?  

I screech as the ink tires to take me over again. NO! I fight it as best as I can. You have a daughter you moron! You can't let anything happen to her! She could die down here! 

The thought of hey dying is all I seem to need to fight the ink because the urges disappear. I stand there panting. 

I will protect her.... 

I realize something. 

She gave me back myself. Maybe she did the same for Sammy? Sammy was an asshole. He better treat her well. Or it's going to be his death!

Here's chapter Seven! Hope you're all liking it so far! What do you all think? Did I do Bendy's(Joey's) pov okay? Could it have had more to it? 

I would like to thank @sammypanda04 for the ideas they gave me for the next few chapters. 

Also.......

I'd like to give a shout out to @LUMMURIE. She is an amazing writer, and her Sammy x reader book is literally one of the best ones you'll ever find. Please go check her book out! Don't forget the vote on it as well!!!