I found Felix on my bed, rolling around, so I closed the door and jumped on my bed, my back landing on it with my head on the pillow. Felix frowned a little, sitting up. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" He grabbed unto my shoulders. "What do you think you're doing? You have to get ready."

"For what?"

"For the test you're pulling," Felix reminded with a small smile. "Or do you not want to do that anymore because you've already gotten yourself a girlfriend? A.k.a, Marinette." He smirked as he playfully punched my shoulder, but once he noticed that I wasn't smiling along, his smirk dropped. "What's wrong?"

"Just because I kissed Marinette doesn't mean she's my girlfriend," I tried explaining, hoping Felix would be different from people and actually understand. "If I hadn't done it, people would have thought Lila was my girlfriend, and I didn't want that. Marinette may have went along with it, but that doesn't mean she likes me back or anything like that. She probably just still sees me as a friend."

Felix stared at me for a few seconds, before he face-palmed himself, getting me confused. He groaned as he got off the bed and threw his hands up in the air, like I'd done something unbelievable and he was annoyed by it. "Adrien. . ." He spoke as he turned around to face me. "So let me get this straight. . ." He raised a finger like he was some kind of a teacher. "You and Lila were misunderstood. . . so you kissed Marinette to show everyone that Marinette was actually your girlfriend. . ." I nodded at his words. "Well, does Marinette know you kissed her to get rid of the misunderstanding with Lila?"

"Yes, she does know! I told her to play along and she did!"

"But why would Marinette play along? You told me before that Lila was her best friend. Why would Marinette kiss her best friend's crush to-"

"Who, whoa, whoa!" I stopped him before he could speak any further. "Best friend's crush? How can you be so sure that Lila likes me?" Felix was saying all these words without even knowing exactly what went on in school. He didn't know Lila hated me so much, until I finally apologized to her, only to find out later on that she wasn't that much of a good person either. How could he have been sure that Lila now had a crush on me?

"Adrien. . ." Felix placed a hand on my shoulder. "It just makes sense. I mean, when you kissed Marinette, did you look to see how her face was like?"

"She looked pretty shocked, like everyone else that were there," I rolled my eyes as I spoke. Felix wasn't there when it happened, so how could he had been sure of all this?

Felix sighed anyway and took a seat down on the bed again, and I got the feeling that he'd given up. "You'll see. Later on, you'll see that I've been right this whole time. But meanwhile, you might as well get ready. We'll drive over to Alya's to get your disguise, then we'll go back to the same spot we were before. I was on the phone with your father before you came home. He isn't coming back home all the way until tomorrow!" I gasped. "You know what that means?" Felix grinned.

I chuckled evilly to myself as well, clapping my hands together. Father had never stayed outside of the mansion during nighttime before. Nathalie was an easy and fast sleeper, while Gorilla liked staying in his room at night, which meant no one was going to be checking on us boys. We could literally watch TV and have no one interrupt us. I've never been this bad for all my life, nor have such a disobeying thought before. Felix grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the room and down the stairs.

"We best head over to Alya's right now!" Felix whispered. "Then, we can sleep over at someone else's house, have a sleepover or something, and come back tomorrow before 6:00 am. Think we can do that, Adrien?" I instantly nodded my head at the question, not because I thought we could do it, but because I wanted to do it. As we walked out the door without Nathalie spotting us, I tried thinking of who's house to go to for the night.

Felix and I went inside the garage, and Felix holding unto the keys, walked closer to one of the cars. "We'll use this one to drive over to Alya's house. Remember you said you were done with the gold-digger prank, so there's no point in us taking the sexiest car." He shrugged as he tried each keys he had on the car, trying to unlock it. Finally the door clicked, and Felix opened it, getting into the driver's seat. I opened the door and got into the passenger seat.

"So. . ." Felix smirked as he started the car, not looking at me. I could tell he had a thought in mind - a dirty one too - but I didn't dare ask as I turned my head away, showing him that I didn't want to listen. Nevertheless, that didn't stop Felix from opening his mouth and speaking out his thoughts. "I know I said we should go to the same spot again, but you never said anything to argue, so does that mean that. . .you want to go to the same spot again? You know. . . the spot that's 2 minutes away from the bakery?"

I groaned at the question, but the grin on his face only grew wider. Finally, I gave up as I threw my hands up in the air, tired of hiding my feelings away from my cousin. "Yes! I want to go to the same spot. I want to see Marinette!" Felix had a way of getting the truth out of me, most of the time, his ideas were extremely cunning.

"Well, Adrien. . ." his eyes were fixed on the road, and although he wasn't looking at me, it felt as if his intense eyes were on me. "You obviously like Marinette, you've already admitted that part to me, and. . .I want to help you. It kind of feels weird to me that I'm the only one between us who's gotten a girlfriend. When Mother told me we were coming over, I expected to see you with a girl, but now I know that you're the kind of guy who's got trust issues. You need help, and we both know Grandpa is going to talk to you again about this sort of thing. Your father may not be happy with the topic for a while, but soon he's going to realize that his son has grown up and is old enough to make his own decisions!"

I gasped a little, his words sinking in. I never knew Felix was this determined. Felix stopped the car at a red light and turned to me. "I'm going to help you get Marinette!"

I blushed widely at his words, quickly turning away due to embarrassment. "I got to ask. . . why are you this desperate to get Marinette and I together?"

"Well. . ." Felix sighed as he started the car again once the light turned green. "I may or may not have told Bridgette that you had a girlfriend, and one day I'd bring her here so we could have a double date-"

"You said what?!"

"Listen, the words slipped out, okay?" Felix chuckled. "She's going to be extremely pissed off if she finds out I lied to her. She's actually been looking forward to this double date. . .she loves meeting new people, and she immediately wanted to meet you once I mentioned you were my cousin. Anyway, I'm not saying the only reason why I'm doing all this is because of Bridgette, but it'd be totally cool if you had your won girlfriend. . .plus, I want to know how your father is going to react once he finds out, especially with the fact that she works in a bakery."

When he said that, my heart started pounding. After I'd finally come to listen and obey Father, I'd never done the opposite. I always did everything he told me to do, tried hard to complete the tasks he gave me, and made sure to be calm whenever I was around him. If he found out I had a crush on Marinette, a baker's daughter, he would be extremely pissed off, and try to convince me that Marinette is bad news. He would tell me that if I want a girlfriend, I should get myself a more suitable one, a girl that doesn't work in the bakery. He would probably tell me that Marinette could be like just the rest of the other girls; a girl who is only into me because of my wealth, and no matter how many times I tell him otherwise, he wouldn't agree.

"Felix. . .?"

"Yes?"

"You have to keep it a secret from him."

Felix turned to me with a confused look. "What?"

"My father," I explained. "You can't tell him about Marinette. You can't let him know that his son is into a girl who works in a bakery." I gulped as I spoke. "Because if he knows, there's no way I can even try to get together with Marinette!!"