Chapter One

Decade to kaitiebug2

"Derek... Please stay...."Stiles says as his old friend starts to turn and walk away. But as Stiles's vocie ecohs throughout the darkness of the woods, he (Derek) stops and looked down then slowly turned his head and looked back at the young boy.

They been friends for years, just like brothers. Only two years apart, there's never been the immaturity of one or the other. But they did have there moments. Yet, when Derek's family was killed and he left, Stiles was left without his best friend and alone to face his new challenge of his first year of middle school.

But he wasn't left alone for long, when he meets his new friend Scott McCall. But as there friendship grew close, Stiles still couldn't replace his lost friendship with Derek Hale.

"Derek... You been gone for a long time..." Stiles say taking a few steps forward.

"Four years can feel like forever when you loss someone who you really care about...." Derek says turning all the way around to face his friend. Stiles then gave him a smile, and even though Derek had his tough guy image he gave him a small smile back.

"Yeah, it does... But sometimes you think that mabey one day the feeling would go away.. Only to know that it will be there till that person comes back the feeling will still be there..." Stiles said as let his feeling out that he has been holding in for a long time now.

"Stiles, I've missed you. But I don't know if I'll be staying..." Derek says, knowing that this might hurt his friend more.

"You just got back and are leaving agian...." Stiles said and when Derek look at him and didn't reply.

The boy them turned and began to walk back to where he parked his jeep, because him and Scott came out here looking for half a dead body. But when the two got separated, instead of him (Stiles) finding half a body he found his old friend instead.

"Stiles, there's a lot of thing that go one in this town that you wouldn't understand.... And I couldn't take it if I saw you get hurt..." Derek say causing Stiles to stop in his tracks, then slowly turning back around to face the returned friend.

"Then how do you think I felt when you felt me alone!" Stiles said raising his vocie alittle in the process. Derek then saw the hurt look on and deep down that his has cause him.

"I never ment to hurt you... There's just secrets that I have that I could never tell you..." Derek tells him as he takes a few steps.

Right now Stiles should be in bed for he has school tomorrow, and he wishes that his friend would come back to. Junior, Derek's a Junior in High School now. We'll that's at least what Stiles has thought. He didn't know what to say and it doesn't held the fact he didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry, I half to go, I half to get some sleep for school tomorrow...." Stiles finally found the words to say.

Even though it's not what he wanted to say, it's all he could think of in the moment. He then took one more look at his friend before turning around and slowly making his way back to his jeep.