DID IT WORK...?

The two woke up snuggled deep into each other's arms. Their eyes both trailed to each other and they giggled softly. "Good morning Kitten~" Jungkook teased in a soft voice. "Morning Kookie." Jimin whispered back, kissing his lover gently on the nose. "Aish.. my butt is so sore.." Jimin wined with a pout. To which Jungkook smirked at, proud of himself for his work. "Mm~ maybe cause you taste so good~" Jungkook said with a flirtatious voice, nuzzling Jimin's nose. The small blonde giggled and nodded. "I gotta shower.. but I feel like I can't move." The smaller admitted sheepishly. "I can help~"

"Pervert-."

~

As the two made their way down the stairs with Jungkook carrying Jimin in his arms they got harsh stares from all the others around them. "What?" Jimin asked, confused. "Next time the two of you have sex in here you need to shut up Jimin." Namjoon deadpanned. "Listen I was made for sex but I didn't wanna be awake all night listening to ahhh~ Jungkookie yes!~ mm Kookie it feels so good ahhh!~" Hoseok mimicked, causing Jimin to turn bright red and hide in Jungkooks chest. Taehyung rushed to the two of them and pulled Jimin from his arms. "You hurt my best friend you big dumbass bunny!!" He cursed.

"Who do you think you're calling bunny demon peasant??" Jungkook spit back. "Both of you shut up or you're not eating." Jin said with a roll of his eyes. "Seriously. How old are we??" He finished, shaking his head in disappointment at the two arguing. "Well.. I actually have an important announcement." Jungkook said, starting to morph back into the form of the demon king. This time.. he actually placed his crown on his head. A silver kings crown with dark Ruby's all over the outside. "I need my men at my side!" He ordered, holding Jimin's soft hands in his. "What's this all about..?" Jimin whispered.

"Jimin.. I love you. I'm never going to want anyone else. I think the reason I loved Jihyun in life was so I could love you in the afterlife. There hasn't been a queen of Gehenna for a very very long time. We're going to change that. Jimin.. will you be my queen. Help me rule the underworld. Be my love. Forever. Until the end of time." He said, sincerity combing from every fiber of his bones. Tears pricked the blondes eyes and he softly nodded. "H-how could I ever say no..?" He asked, a soft gentle and loving smile on his kind face. The 5 other men cheered in excitement and Jungkook sighed in relief, hugging his love tightly.

"C-careful Jungkookie.. I'm still in pain." He whimpered softly. "Oh.. right I'm sorry baby." Jungkook whispered, gently pecking his lips. "Alright boys. Time to crown our queen. I have to warn you Jimin. When you become queen.. you become a demon. Just like us. Are you sure you're prepared for that..? You won't be able to be human.. you can't go back.. and it'll hurt a little." He admitted, worried for his love. "I'm more than happy.. to become yours Jungkook." Jimin said, completely serious. "Follow me." Namjoon ordered the younger boy, taking them all to a much emptier room. "Alright kitty.. you need to kneel in front of us.. we must make a circle around you."

Naturally, Jimin followed those instructions from Jungkook. "Close your eyes." Jimin smiled at that order, the first words he'd ever heard Jungkook say to him. So he did. The 6 other men circled the blonde and stopped until hey where back in their original standing spots. Then, as they where already in their demon forms, bit into their own palms with their sharp demon teeth, allowing the blood to drip around Jimin. "Okay baby.." Jungkook started. He threw a dagger in front of him. It was a demon dagger, powered by the demon king himself. "Cut your palm with that.. and place it on the ground." The taller instructed.

Jimin did and winced at the pain before placing his now bloodied palm onto the concrete in front of him. Jimin heard Jungkook chanting in a language he didn't understand and he began to levitate. Jungkook places his bloody thumb on Jimin's lips and uttered one word. "Drink.." Jimin was a little skeptical but followed the order. Jungkook chanted a few more words at him before the other demons all swiping their blood on his exposed skin. There, the transformation started. Jimin cried out in pain and held his own body tightly. Demon blood was technically toxic and poisonous for humans. Much like snakes.

In the air he writhed in pain as a light beamed from under him. Of course Jungkook had a huge urge to just stop the ritual and help him because he loved him but he knew that if they stopped before the transformation was done, Jimin would die. The 6 of them stood around Jimin, eyes glowing and focusing hard on him. Sparkling white horns grew from his temple, turning into a gold at the edge. His skin paled and shimmered an almost blue hue. His nails grew into much smaller claws than Jungkook's but still claws nonetheless. Finally.. giant beautiful white sparkly wings with folded feathers at the bottom.

The other demons where starting to feel weak. Changing a human into a demon was a tiresome and hardworking process. Jimin's dark brown roots from dying it changed as his whole head of hair turned to a platinum sparkling blonde. All of the scars and blemishes from his life immediately cleared and his skin shined beautifully. Finally his eyes flashed open, turning from the tired sad dead brown eyes they where to bright blue crystal eyes filled with life. The light stopped and Jimin fell to the floor, only to struggle up and smile at Jungkook. "Did it work..?" He whispered. "Y-yeah baby.. it did.." Jungkook whispered back. He had turned.

Jimin was now a demon.

END.