After I asked Bakugou and Kirishima for permission to leave, I headed off to the hotel, the two watching us to make sure nothing bad happened on the way there.

Mina's P.O.V.

I rubbed my eyes and cuddled the pillow next to me, yawning as I started to wake up. The pillow felt to velvety... so.. WAIT-

PILLOW????

I shot up, looking around frantically at my surroundings. I was in a bed... and the room I was in looked really nice.. kinda like some place Momo would rent out. Once I calmed down and made the assumption that I was in the hotel room at Disney, I got up and stretched. 

"I cant believe those butt cracks didn't wake me up to join the fun!" I screeched. I kinda felt betrayed. I mean- like who's gonna NOT wake you up, when you're at a fucking amusement park for only 3 days.

Fucking meanies.

Just as I was about to either A) roll around and throw a tantrum or B) go find who ever brought me here and was supposed to look after me, because like- IM A MIDGET WHO geTS INTO TROUBLe! So obviously they wouldn't leave me alone, Kami and Sero burst through the door of my room.

"ASHIDO!" They both yelled before running over to me and hugging me as tight as they could. "WE WANNA DO SOMETHING FUN!" They screamed in my ears.

I shoved them off of me and groaned. "Ok ok then lets do something." I said. I wasn't really in the mood to ask them why they left me, or why they came back. I just woke up and was kinda grumpy.

I thought for a moment. What were we supposed to do? Watch T.V.? we do that everyday though...

A mini ding went off in my head as the perfect plan came to mind. "What if we help Kiri?!"

Kaminari's P.O.V.

Mina ran to Kirishima's bag, which was poorly thrown in the corner of the room by Iida. She rummaged through it, before pulling out a red notebook, with the name 'Red Riot' across it in black.

"Tehe! The confession plan!" She said, a smirk proceeding to cover her entire face. I gulped. "What are we going to do?" I asked, not sure if we should interfere. She looked up at me and said "Help Kiri of course!" 

She started flipping through pages of the notebook, as me and Sero stood silently waiting for the plan. 

After a while of no one speaking, she rushed to place the notebook back in Kiri's bag, before grabbing me and Hanta by the arms. "WE NEED TO GET MOMO AND SET UP THE STUFFY STUFFZ!" She yelled as we ran right back out of the hotel.

Bakugou's P.O.V.

STUPID SHITTY HAIR!

He makes my god damn heart hurt... IT HURTS! And it doesn't help when he basically SAID HE WAS GONNA- TONIGHT- LATER- HOTEL- Just why. Why must he say those things- my heart cant handle it. MY MIND- the THOUGHTS- I need to calm down. BUT HOW AM I SUPPOSD TO DO THAT WHEN IM SITTING CLOSE AS FUCK TO HIM ON THE FERRIS WHEEL!

After the little shits ran off, we went on a bunch of really fast and high rides. When we were getting a little tired, and the sun started to set, he led me to this big thing called a ferris wheel. I told him I've never been on one before, so he smiled THAT STUPID YET ADORABLE SHARK GRIN and offered to ride it with me.

It was the slowest fucking ride I have ever been on in my life. 

But I liked it...

The view was amazing! Oh, and yes the actual view was too. Not just Kirishima's face. He looked so amazed. You could see so much of the park from here!! I wasn't good with words, I was better off with actions. I wanted to show Kiri how I felt.. so I scooted over towards him more. Barely. I grabbed his hand, intertwining my fingers with his. He turned away from the sky and looked at me, his face a pink tint.

I smiled at him, before he turned to me and put his free hand on my cheek. I blushed a deep crimson color as he stared into my eyes. I could already feel myself getting flustered by his touch. His face looked serious, his lips curled slightly. Kirishima then started to lean in like he was going to kiss me. I leaned in slowly, wanting his lips against mine. Our faces were literally AN INCH APART! Our lips almost touched, until the ride stopped and we both looked away, embarrassed.

GOD DAMN RIDE! RUINING THE PERFECT FUCKING MOMENT! 

I.Was.Enraged.

After we got off the ferris wheel, we started to walk back to the hotel since it was getting late. I looked down at the ground the whole way, saying nothing to shitty hair. 

Why is love so difficult...?

A/N: OK- this book reached 5K.................AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

THANK YOU :D

Now, I have some things to say. So sit down and get your tea cup ready.

*sips tea*

Ok, first off, only 2 more chapters of Shrunk left! Before I start Shrunk 2 and publish some of my other fanfics I've been working on XD

Second, I don't think the next part of Shrunk will be posted soon.........-

*sets tea cup down slowly*

Im stressing over some things right now, and Im mad at myself for promising chapters, and then not posting them when I promise myself and readers I'd post them. I feel bad for not posting more- 

With all that said, please wait on mah sorry ass. I just need a little time to sort out some stuff and then I'll be back in business... >:,D

Im sorry, I feel really bad, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter- please forgive me if there are any spelling mistakes.. I didn't edit it X'D