~Like A Puppy~

Bakugou's P.O.V.

After Iida told me I had to basically be Kirishima's Parent for the day, I shot some profanities at him and eventually realized it was my fault in the first place so I might as well live up to my mistake and watch after him.

I mean-The recipe said the effects were only for a day, How bad can this be?

When I arrive at my dorm I set Kirishima down on my pillow and decide to tidy up a bit so he wont think Im even the slightest slob.

When Im done I sit on my bed next to the sleeping Kirishima on my pillow. I stare at the sleeping redhead for a while.

He really is like a puppy... I think as I poke his cheek and he wakes up.

"Oh hey Bakubro!" He says as he sits up and rubs his eyes. I grunt at him.

"Why am I in your room?" He asks looking around smiling. "Because Iida said you need someone to watch over you while you're short." I say, a blank expression on my face.

"I'd prefer the phrase tiny." He says while crossing his arms.

"Its the same thing shit head!" I say to him, annoyed. We sit in silence, until I decide to break it asking him what he did last night before he went down a couple inches.

"Hmm.. Well last night I got a little hungry, so I decided to get something to eat." He says thinking for a moment and then continuing. "I saw some cupcakes so I decided to eat one. I know they were yours but I didn't think you would get mad about it. They were very moi-"

"YOU DID WHAT?!"  I yelled at him, half already expecting this.

"Im sorry I-" I cut him off. "What weirdo eats a cupcake without icing?!" I say keeping my scowl on and trying not to smile and laugh at him.

"I mean- I don't really like the icing that much so it was good as It was. But yeah there you have it. That's the last thing I consumed before becoming tiny." He looks down for a moment and then asks, " Was there anything you did to the cupcakes..."

"What are you trying to imply?!" I say making tiny explosions in my palms. He hardens his body and says, "I dunno..I was just thinking maybe since you made them that you'd know why I'm small.."

I grunt and look away from him. "Laundry soap." I say blankly. "Wha-" Kirishima goes to say but I silence him.

"I put laundry soap in the damn cupcakes." He stares at me for a moment and then starts mumbling. "Oi don't be like damn Deku and speak up!" I say poking him.

"Sorry," he says," Its just that I was thinking of how laundry soap could effect me in size..." His voice trails off for a bit. "I GOT IT!" He says, and I jump a bit in fright.

"I remember Kaminari saying something yesterday about his clothes shrinking to squirrel size in the dryer after he used a specific type of laundry soap." 

"Well doesn't all clothing shrink up a bit when you wash it the first time?" I ask doubting he's right.

"Well yeah- but not to this size. He said he got the laundry soap at a garage sale." Kirishima says.

"Nani? Who would buy laundry soap from a garage sale? That fool." I say pinching the brim of my nose.

"The point is, if you used that same laundry soap then that might be the reason of why I'm small! I don't see how it could have effected me though, but it does seem possible." Kirishima says tapping his chin.

"Wow." I say staring at him.

"What?" He says confused.

"You just proved to me that you actually have a working brain cell-" I say, the ends of my mouth curling up slightly.

"Im not sure if that was targeted as an insult or a compliment." He says laughing a bit. "But I'll take it as a nice gesture considering it came from Bakugou." 

I raise an eyebrow smirking, " And what's that supposed to mean shorty?" He smirks back at me, "It means that you were just nice to me!" He says as he crawls up my arm and sits on my shoulder. "And im not short! Im tiny!"

"Short!"

"Tiny!"

"SHORTTT!"

"TINNNNNNY!"

"SHORT!"

"Ok I give up." He says and flops down on his back, on my shoulder.

I grin a bit, "Don't be pouty, being short is cute." I say as I bop his nose gently. "But don't let that go to your tiny little head." I say as I get up. He rushes to the top of my head and buries himself in my hair. " I wont" He says normally while laughing a bit, " I wont" I hear him say again but at a lower tone.

"You hungry you little shit?" I ask him as I walk out the door of my dorm. "Yeah! Starving!" he says and rolls around on my head.

I roll my eyes, "You're always starving." He laughs, "No I'm not." I "tch" at him and explain how he always complains that he's hungry. He protests but later gives in that he's a human Vacuum and rolls around in defeat.

When we arrive at the kitchen I set him down on the counter and start to make us some food.

When we are done eating we stop by the common area and say hi to everyone before we head off to sleep. (well Kirishima does. I just grunt at the little bitches and wait for him to shut up.)

When we head back to my dorm I set him on my pillow once more and flop down on my bed beside him. "Next time you feel hungry don't hesitate to ask me. I'd rather feed you then take care of you for a whole day." I say putting my hands behind my head and staring at the ceiling.

He nods and curls up in a ball. "Good night Bakugou." he says yawning. I grunt at him and wait for him to fall asleep. "...Good night shit head." I say as I ruffle his hair with my index finger and head off to sleep as well.