~A Villainous Act~

Bakugou's P.O.V

It was a normal Tuesday evening at UA, well if you would call it normal, and I had just entered the room when a broccoli bitch called out to me before reaching my desk. 

"Hey Kacchan!" Deku exclaimed as he lifted a hand in the air and waved at me. I completely ignored him and sat in my desk focusing my attention on Shitty hair, who was standing with racoon eyes and the pikachu kid. He had mentioned that his hair wasn't that different from mine at the Sports festival, and although that may be true, The name shitty hair has a nice ring to it.  

What had turned out to be a quick glance turned into about a 3 minute stare until his hair shifts and I make eye contact with his ruby eyes. 

He smiles at me and I quickly turn my head in the opposite direction. As I do that I hear a voice on the intercom above us all announcing for me to come to Principal Nezu's office. 

What does that Possum bitch want now? I wonder as I gather my things and start to head out the door. Kirishima stops me on the way out and tells me that I'll be fine and I "tch" and speed walk past him to the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I arrive, Nezu appears to not be in there so I make myself at home and take the seat in front of his chair on the opposite side of the desk. I set my things down beside me and wait silently.

Where is he?

As I wait for him to arrive I avert my gaze to a book that had a golden cover on it, perched on a shelf above his desk. I get out of my chair and grab it, interested. I look at the cover of the book for a while until I turn to the first page of the mysterious golden book. 

"How to get back at your f-" I pause as I read aloud and stare at the word that I cannot seem to pronounce. "Fr- free? End? Fr..Fry?" I stare at the word starting to get annoyed as tiny explsions start to appear in my palms. I calm myself down and attempt again.

"Fr-Friend? Friend?!" I smirk in triumph and continue reading. "How to get back at your friends, the ultimate guide."

I stare blankly at the words I just read. I flip the page considering I will accept that I have no friends, and continue to read."How to ruin someone's chances at any dream they might have..." I pause for a moment and then smile devilishly.   

Any dream huh? So does that mean I can ruin Deku's chances at becoming the number one hero?

I start to laugh a bit and hear footsteps just outside the door and  bolt back to my seat slipping the golden book into my bag and trying to act normal.

Nezu soon walks in with a confused expression on his face. "What are you doing here Bakugou?" He asked confused. I turn around and look at him with the same expression, "You called me hear at the beginning of class." I say trying to keep my anger down. 

"I'm sorry for the confusion, But I have been with All might discussing some... issues." He says bluntly walking over and sitting in his chair opposite me. "One of the many UA students with the quirk of manipulating someone's voice must have snuck in here to play a minor prank on you. You may be excused, I will take this time to contact all of the classes." Nezu says motioning me to leave.

I pick up my bag and grunt as I walk out the door, A scowl on my face. But that scowl soon changed to a grin as the thought of Deku failing at the target we both had since we were grade school kids, To be the number one hero.