~A small problem Pt. 2~

As I watch Kirishima's tears roll down his cheeks I start to feel myself grow upset.

"Hey.." I say calmly, "Don't cry." I pick him up and wipe the tears from his eyes. Seeing Kirishima anything other than cheerful and happy pulls at my heart.

"Here," I set him on top of my head, "Now you can have a nice view you shit head." I say calmly. I feel a million eyes starting to burn through me. 

Shit!

I turn to face my, now in awe, classmates. Pikachu has his hand over his mouth to keep him from laughing, round face and racoon eyes are squealing, Deku and Icy-hot are just staring and the rest of the class is trying to wake up Aizawa to fix the Kirishima problem.

"That was so cute Bakugou!" Mina squeals. I scoff at her and look over at Aizawa's desk.

Does he always have to sleep?

Iida soon walks over to me from Aizawa's desk, "Well I typically don't support skipping class but for the sake of Kirishima I suppose just this once would be alright."

I look at him confused, "Nani??!"  

"Oh sorry, Ahem, Since Kirishima is obviously having some.. height difficulties... we need someone to look after him for the time being. And that person will be you Bakugou." Four eyes says to me making his weird hand gestures.

" Why me?!" I ask looking up at kirishima who is now playing with my hair. I blush slightly at how cute he looks while trying to style his hair like mine.

"Because his first instinct was to rush and tell you what had happened to you. Which obviously indicates he trusts you the most." Iida says replaying the memory in my mind.

I "tch" at him. "What the fuck am I supposed to do? Where the hell am I supposed to take him??" I ask, shoving my hands into my pockets.

He glares at me, "Profanity Bakugou." He shrugs, " Just take him to your dorm and make sure he doesn't get lost. Look after him like a puppy, don't let him eat too much, go with him everywhere, etc."

I glance back at Kirishima who is now asleep,using my hair as a blanket and a pillow. I avert my gaze back to the glasses wearing nerd before me.

"Well shit." I say bluntly.