~An Actual Plan~ (😂)

Kirishima's P.O.V.

I knew what I needed to do.

I just didn't know how to do it.

The plan was to set up like- a little mystery hunt. And the winner, WHICH WAS GOING TO BE BAKUGOU, was to be awarded at the end.

Yeah yeah, "bakugou isn't guaranteed to win" 

pft-

PFT-

Bakubro?

Lose?

Yeahhhh that's honestly not a word he knows.

I had already started thinking about it. I knew Momo could get, aka pay, the Disney people to arrange this event. She's rich- 

But besides that, I already knew what I was going to do. First you needed to get a partner to do the event with. I was thinking about, everyone picking a piece of paper, that had a riddle on it that leads you to your partner.

Such as if(when) Bakugou picks me:

Im identified by my hair,

And sharky like teeth.

I look hard on the outside,

But im soft underneath.

And then after you pick your partners, you gather other poems as clues to lead you to the prize.

Aka, my big confession.

I just needed to talk to Momo... and I needed some form of delay so we could stay longer.

I sat down at my desk and started to scribble down idea's.

This Bakugou Katsuki..

Is all for you.

Bakugou's P.O.V.

I legit almost SHIT myself when I saw the class at my door-

1) DID THEY HEAR ME SAY I WANTED TO FUCK KIRISHIMA?

2) WHY WERE THEY HERE-

and 3) WHY WERE THEY HERE!

Deku took one step into my room, causing me to hiss loudly at him. He backed away slowly, throwing his arms in front of him signaling me to calm down.

"Hey K-Kacchan! We came to wish you a happy birthday. And to help you pack for tomorrow if you haven't already." He said, calmly.

I looked at him, furry starting to show. I clenched my hands into fists and tried to speak as calmly as I could. "Its not my birthday today Deku. You of all people should know that. Since we're 'child hood friends'. Or so you say."

He looked taken aback, a bit hurt. I rolled my eyes in response and scoffed. 

"I know it isn't your birthday Kacchan." Deku said, his eye brows slightly furrowed. "We just came to wish you an early birthday. So stop being an ass hole."

I blinked in confusion.

Was he talking to me?

BAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

Mina grabbed onto my left leg, when I tried to walk over to Deku. She shook her head 'no', indicating she didn't want me to do whatever I was about to do.

I sighed and gently pushed her off my leg. "Whatever Deku." I said, trying not to make a big fuss of it. I mean- I did bully the green haired loser- so telling me not to be an ass is the least he could do.