~Fun and Games~

Sero's P.O.V.

As I led Kaminari to a small ride, I noticed Kirishima and Bakugou holding hands as well. I was glad they were getting along and stuff, but hand holding was totally my thing first. Not to be that person or anything, but he could have totally come up with something else. Like put his arm around Kiri.

I looked back at him, and cut my eyes at him. He looked at me confused, soon rolling his eyes and smirking. He turned to Kirishima and asked him "Hey can I do something?"

Before Kirishima could reply, he picked him up bridal style and walked in front of me and Kaminari. I mumbled swear words under my breath, before stopping, kneeling down, and asking Kami if he wanted a piggy back ride. 

Of course he said yes, and hopped on my back, before I ran in front of my two bro's. I couldn't hear what Bakugou was saying, but I knew he was mumbling profanities. It was just a thing he does. XD

When we arrived at the ride, Bakugou put Kirishima down and laughed. "You guys wanna go on this baby ride?!" He asked before laughing so hard he was on the brink of tears. Kami jumped off my back and pouted.

"Sero this ride is lame! This ride, and the big ride, are like our dicks okay? One is obviously bigger and more fun to be on, where as the other is way smaller, and isn't even fun to ride!" Kaminari said before crossing his arms.

He did not just say that-

Kirishima looked at him, his eyes wide. "WHAT-" He squeaked, not knowing how to respond to what he just said. Bakugou started wheezing and leaning on Kirishima for balance.

Kirishima looked as if he had just seen a ghost before shaking his head. "HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG- omg Kaminari-" He said before putting his hand over his mouth. 

"Well I mean- I've seen his bulge- I haven't actually SEEN it, so calm down Kiri." He said as Bakugou starting crying from laughing so much.

"OMG! I- *wheeze* I can use that example with me and Shitty hair too!" Bakugou said between wheezes. Kirishima looked at Bakugou with an eye brow raised. "Huh? Is that so? Well I'm obviously the big ride in this scenario." he said before pointing at Bakugou's clothed *COUGH*.

Bakugou gasped, "Are you trying to say you're bigger than me? Or are you trying to say you're more dominant?!" He asked while leaning off of Kirishima and glaring at him.

"Both-" Kirishima said as he smirked. Bakugou looked at Kiri as if he had lost his mind. And I don't doubt him.

"I JUST PRINCESS CARRIED YOU! Besides, there's no way your micro penis could please me." The ash blonde said before smiling devilishly at the red head.

Me and Kami both started to get comfortable as the argument kept going. I was curious to what Kirishima was going to say, after Bakugou practically said something he couldn't come back from.

"Oh we'll see about that tonight Katsuki~" Kirishima purred. I started to choke on fucking AIR when he said that.  These two need help- and Kami does too! Did he say he looked at my- omg these weirdo's-

"Anywayssssssssssss! Me and Kami cant go on any of the big rides. We don't meet the height requirements." I said, stating the obvious.

"Oh yeah.." Kaminari said, squeezing my hand. I felt a wave of disappointment and sadness wash over me. Kami almost never stopped smiling... 

"Hey.. don't worry. We can go wreck the hotel rooms with Mina... Wanna go do that?" I asked, trying to cheer the electric boy up. He looked up at me and smiled. "Sure!" He said before jumping back onto my back.