~Bakugou...~

Kirishima's P.O.V.

"I THINK YOU SHOULD TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL!"

"I THINK YOU SHOULD KISS HIM AGAIN!"

"I THINK YOU SHOULD-"

"SHUSH!" I yelled to the three that were pestering me about what happened between me and Bakugou. "I'll figure out something in a minute." I muttered.

About a half hour had went by and I felt confident in what I planned to do. "Im going to confess." I said as I got up and rummaged through my closet.

"I've prepared a confession speech since the USJ attack. I've perfected it pretty much to where I think Bakugou would like it." I told them as I pulled out the suit I had matching to one of Bakugou's.

"Hopefully he likes flowers." I said as I slipped it on and ran to my Bathroom. I had a vase full of flowers that Momo gave me before I shrunk. She said she had a little extra since Jirou wasn't too fond of the type she picked out.

I brushed my sharky teeth and grabbed the flowers on my way out the bathroom. "How do I look?" I said as I kneeled down in front of my three tiny friends.

"Woah woah woah Kiri! I think Bakugou should be the person you propose to!" Kaminari said to me. I laughed and handed the tiny Kami a flower petal. "For you my good sir." I said as he took it and smiled.

"Alright guys." I said while standing up. "Wish me luck." 

I picked them up and set them on my bed. "Be good and stay out of trouble until I get back. After that you guys can do whatever you'd like." I said poking Mina in the head.

"Kami you're in charge." I said as I headed out the door. "If you don't get in any trouble I'll buy you ice cream after!" I said, closing the door as I walked out.

"I got this.." I muttered under my breath as I made my way to Bakugou's dorm. When I arrived I clenched my flowers tightly. "Here I go..." I whispered to myself as I positioned my hand, ready to knock.

As I was about to pound on Bakugou's door, I heard voices. "Kacchan no! I said, Your ruby eyes shoot right through me. I want you all to myself. You taste of fresh cherries. I need you for my health." I heard Deku say.

"Hell no! That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard!" Bakugou said to Deku.

I stood there silently not knowing what was going on. "Here, do this when you talk." Deku said. 

I wanted to know what was going on so I opened the door slowly. There sitting on Bakugous bed was Deku... and he was..

Wait what was he doing?

I opened the door all the way to reveal Bakugou's hands in his.

"..."

There was sheer silence. "...Oh um sorry was I interrupting something..?" I asked trying not to sound down.

"NO!" Bakugou said as he snatched his hands away and jumped up. He rushed over to me and we stared silently at each other.

"I brought you some flowers.." I said as I handed him the plants. He took them hastily and took in a big whiff of the scent.

"Um.. I hop- hope you like them." I said as I turned around. I bit my lip and tried not to cry.

What the heck was happening?! 

"Kirish-"

"I gotta go take care of Mina and the others.." I said to Bakugou as I dashed back to my dorm.I ignored Bakugous calls to come back, ran inside, slammed the door, and rushed to the bathroom.

"DAMMIT!" I yelled as I punched the wall. "Dammit..." I said quietly, sitting on the ground and curling into a ball. "Damn.." I mumbled as I felt tears roll down my cheeks. 

Mina, Kaminari, and Sero soon joined me by my side. "What happened Kiri?" Mina asked as she wiped my tears away with her tiny hands.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I said as I hid my face in my knees.

"We cant help if you don't tell us man." Kaminari said as he messed with my hair. I sat up and gathered them in my arms. "It wasn't the right time to confess I guess..." I said as I hugged the three tightly.

I explained the whole thing to them as they sat in awe.

"Don't worry Kirishima.." Sero said as he hugged one of my fingers. "I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for all this..." 

I nodded in agreement and got up, with them in my arms. I headed to my bed and sat them on my pillow.

"Ya know, maybe it was destiny we were just meant to be friends." I said as I smiled. "Maybe I was supposed to confess on like- a romantic date or something." 

They all smiled and agreed. "Some place special.. Magical.." Kaminari said to himself.

They all gave each other glances and yelled at the same time. 

"DISNEYLAND!"