"Par, tum dono yaha kyun aaye ho?!" Aliya asked, acting all innocent

"Prerna aur Nandini ko bulao, ta ki jaldi se inn dono ke baate khatam ho, aur hum jaldi se ghar vaapas jaa sake....bahut neend aa rahe hai" Anupam said

Prerna and Nandini walked towards the terrace rail, but the remaining girls blocked them.

"Arrey, voh dono kabse so gaye... ich ich ich...tum dono yaha aake apna time waste kar diya" Mukti said showing pity on them

"Maine kaha tha... ab chalna yaar" Cabir said and he was about to turn, but again Manik grabbed him

"Prerna, meri help karna yaar?!" Manik asked looking towards the terrace, and Prerna came forward, "Hii, Manik" 

"Nannii, tum apni bhaayi ki help nahi karegi?!" Anurag also asked

"Bhaayi, voh main..." Nandini responded in a flow..., 

Then the girls looked helplessly at Prerna and Nandini, because they failed their plan to tease the boys.

Prerna and Nandini bit their tongue and said sorry to them, with a puppy face.

Manik and Anurag smiled at each others' victory.

..................................

Sharma house backyard

"Tum yaha iss vakt kya kar raha hai, Manik?!" Nandini asked, standing in between Manik and the wall.

"Bas yuhi, tumhe dekhna tha" Anurag said to Prerna. Prerna is standing between Anurag and a tree in the back courtyard

 Prerna is standing between Anurag and a tree in the back courtyard

"Dekh liya na, ab jao" Prerna said teasingly

"Ese kaise jaa sakta hu, tumne abhi tak jawab nahi diya na!"

"Kiss baat ka?!"

"Maine uss  din tumse kuch pucha, mujhe uska jawaab abhi chahiye"

Prerna understood his question. She remembered the day at the office when he told the truth and he asked whether she loves him or not.

A small teasing smile appeared on her lips, and then she locked her hands around his neck. This action made him more expecting. He looked at her with all his love.

"Voh....main....{Prerna started hesitantly, and shyly}...Anurag....I"

"I ?" He repeated to encourage her.

.........

"Manik, jao na...Pleasee" Nandini said in a very pampering manner, which made Manik cup her face,

"Nahi, theek se dekhne do mujhe{he slowly removes her hair strands}....4 saal, 4 saal hai Nandini.... Maine tumhe bahut rulaaya na?!"

"hmmhh Nahi... tum mujhe nahi rulaaya{She said lovingly, placing her palm on his cheek, then immediately pushed him with fake anger} balki jaan le gayi thi meri"

"Arrey!" Manik exclaimed and then he pulled her towards him and locked his hand around her, "Manik, I swear, agar phir se ese mujhe chodne ka iraada ho na, toh maar dalungi main tumhe" She threatened him with tears in her eyes. 

........

"will tell you later" Prerna said this in a fast, one go manner, and pushed him. Anurag first didn't understand her tease, but then he realized and tried to hold her. But she showed her tongue. to him teasingly and ran away.

Anurag ran behind her and stopped looking at Manik and Nandini.

............

Manik slowly kissed her forehead and said sorry, then he kissed her closed eyes one by one and said sorry. He slowly kissed her nose, and said sorry.... then he kissed her cheeks one by one, and again said sorry.

 then he kissed her cheeks one by one, and again said sorry

 He was about to kiss her lips, but!,

"Manik!" Anurag called him immediately, from his back

Nandini immediately separates from Manik's hold and looked all flushed. Prerna controlled her laugh.

"Voh meri behan hai" Anurag warned Manik

Manik closed his eyes for a second, "isse kya problem hai yaar?!" he whispered to himself

Then, Manik turned to look at Anurag, "Arrey yaar, mujhe pata hai yeh tera behan hai, par meri honewaali beewi hai... kuch toh romance karne de yaar"

"Haa toh, honewaali hai na, hua toh nahi...so jab tak shaadi nahi hota, tab tak ithna kisses kaafi hai"

Both Prerna and Nandini controlled their laugh looking at their men.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................