Chapter 53

Basu Publications

Reception

"Excuse me"

"Yes, how may I help you?"

"I need to know where is Mr.Rajesh Sharma?"

"Ok, but before that, May I know your name please and the purpose of your visit?"

"Yeah, I'm Nandini Murthy, and this is my appointment letter"

"Ohh, I'm sorry Ma'am, I didn't recognize you"

"Its ok, vaise bhi aap mujhe abhi dekh rahi hai, so pehle kaise pata hota" The girl smiles at her

"Ma'am, Rajesh sir meeting mein hai and unhone inform kiya tha ki jab aap aayenge toh aapko unke cabin mein wait karna hai"

"Okay, but yeh Ma'am bulana bandh kar do, main unki PA hu, koyi badi officer nahi hai"

"But aap mere se oopar hai"

"Toh kya hua, agar hum friends bane toh naam se bula sakte ho na" Both smile at each other, but got interrupted by a phone call.

"One minute" The girl said to Nandini and attended the call

                      "Hello sir, ji sir, ji main abhi lekar aayi" Call disconnected

"I'm so sorry, mujhe abhi jaana hoga, main aapko rasta bataati hu, yaha se lift lo, 4th floor, then go straight and turn left, vahi hai cabin"

"Okay, Thanks dear"

"Your welcome Ma..hm Nandini, Best wishes for your first day"

Nandini walked towards the lift and pressed the button, and waited for it to come. The lift got open immediately and she entered inside.

At the same time, a car halted in front of the main door and Anurag steeped out from it.

"Veer Daa, aap ghar chali jaao, shaam ko aa jana"

"Nahi nahi Anu beta, main yahi par hi rukunga, varna Mohini Madam tohbahut gussa honge"

"Hmm... yeh Maa bhi na... fine"

Then he turned and entered inside the building

...

Nandini reached the 4th floor and looked ahead to find a straight path, but straightway leads to large windows, and but actual ways are two corridors on either side of the lift.

"Arrey, lift se bahar aate hi straight jaane ko kahi thi na, par yaha se straight gaya toh window hai... toh ab kya karu, left jaau ya right!!??

....hmm.... ok usne yahi kahi thi ki go straight, then turn left, so ab yahi se left maarte hai"

Nandini took the left corridor and walked ahead. On either side there are several employees working on computers and some are looking at her. She smiled nervously at them and went ahead and then turn left.

She entered inside the cabin,

"Hmmm kaafi bada cabin hai" She walked around looking at the cabin. 

But her bag got stuck on the shelf side and unknowingly she pulled it. But there were some books on the upper shelf that fell down due to her pull.

"Ayyappa, yeh kya kiya maine" She took all the books and looked above 

"Arrey wah Nandu, tu ne gira diya toh kaha se, oopar se!" She mocked herself in anger

Then she looked around to find something to climb upon so that she could keep the books in its place. 

She dragged a small shelf ladder from the corner and climbed at the top of it. But still, her height is not on her side, 

"Ayyappa, aapko mujhe thoda height aur dena chahiye tha na" She asked her Ayyappa and tried to keep the books, standing on her toes. But just like in every romantic drama, her leg slipped and she fell down.

"Ahhh..." She squeezed her eyes shut. But as always, she is not on the ground, but on someone's hands.

YES

Anurag held her at the right time. He got lost on her fearful innocent face. 

{The dresses are different in the pic}

{If you want, we can play a piece of music accompanied by a blower, "Ishq bulaava"}

She slowly opened her eyes to look at him and the same happened to her also, "Manik" She whispered looking at him. 

But their eye lock got disturbed when the half laid book fell down again from the shelf. Anurag helped Nandini to stand properly. They both were not looking at each other, because of this untamed, unknown feelings. After gaining some courage, Nandini decided to break the silence,

"Ji, voh... main... yaha... yeh books galati se...." She stammered all the while looking at the ground

"Its okay, I ... understood. Par...tum... yaha?!" She looked up at him

"Ji, voh main.." But their conversation got interrupted by the opening sound of the cabin door. 

Mr.Das Gupta entered the cabin and saw them, "Anurag!!, maine socha tum aaj nahi aaoge, how is your health!?" 

"Sir, Perfectly fine, voh mujhe ghar pe khaali nahi betna tha"

"Hmm, {then he looked at Nandini} Aap kaun?!"

"Huh... sir main.." But again got interrupted by the reception girl who entered the cabin with files. She saw Nandini and got to know the situation, "Sir, yeh Nandini Ma'am hai, Rajesh sir ki nayi PA... and I think voh by mistake yaha aa gayi"

"Ohh, Rajesh ne kaha tha ek nayi PA ke baare mein, So What's your full name?"

"Ji, Nandini Murthy"

"Sir, main inhe Rajesh sir ke cabin tak le chalungi"

He nodded and Nandini exited the cabin with the reception girl. All the while Anurag was a silent spectator of Nandini. The unknown feelings and the raising heartbeat making him more anxious about her, being there.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Heyyyyyyy my dearssssssss

 Two chapters for you all