Twenty One - More than a kiss

Start from the beginning

Right. Justin called me over, as in to stay because he was home alone. Another reason why I thought we were gonna- do it.

"Yes. Yes. Luna, mom." I forced a smile. Mom's are really clever. They know when you're lying. I didn't want to get caught this time.

"Are you okay sweetheart?"

"Yes mom. Of course. What can be wrong with me?" I said knowing that I was exaggerating.

But for a change, my mom let me go without actually inquiring more.

.

I took a deep ass breath and knocked on Justin's front door. No reply.

I knocked again but in vain.

First of all, I was nervous.
And second, he wasn't opening the door.

That was enough to make me restless. After two more tries I lost it and kicked the door with my foot and to my surprise, the door opened before my foot came in contact with it.

And ofcourse, I got hit and fell down. No, I didn't fall into his arms like in those romance movies but the ground.

"El! You alright? Here let me help you up"

"I'm fine" I said as I got up with Justin's help.

He was holding my waist and my hand was on his shoulder. A knowing smile crept on his face. But then he started laughing loudly.

"Sorry- you looked cute when you fell down"

"I'm going to kill you now" I groaned crossing my hands infront of my chest.

"Okay. Fine. I'm sorry. Come let's go in"

He brought some ice to keep it on my ankles which were slightly swollen.

"Should I take you to the doc?"

"What? No ways. I'm fine. It's just an ankle sprain" I giggled.

Just then I realized that I spoiled all out plans. We can't do anything more than kissing with my twisted ankle.

To be honest, some part of me was relieved because I wasn't sure if I was ready.

"I'm sorry that we can't- do it" I lowered my head.

"Do what?"

"Um- the thing I came here for?"

"You mean-"

"Yeah that. We can't now because of my ankle-"

He burst into laughters after hearing my words. He slightly hit me on my head and spoke "we can still do things, other than only kissing" he winked.

"What do you mean?"

He leaned in very close and stopped in front of my ears.

"Something that we can do even with your broken ankle" he whispered.

I gulped down as I corrected him "s-sprained"

He closed my eyes with some black cloth and led me to some place. It was quite and the only thing I could hear were the crickets. I tried to listen to any other things so that I could atleast try to guess where I was.

It felt like grass under my foot, the backyard? He made me sit down on some fluffy duvets and handed me a pillow or something.

"Are you ready?"

"Umm.. yes?" He removed the black cloth but my eyes were still close. What could it be?

"Open your eyes"

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. My eyes grew big when I looked at the string lights hung over the trees and the decorative light bulbs surrounding us both.
The were two lamps hanging down the branches and a few tiny wooden boxes at the side which had soft drinks and snacks in it.

Next to us was a triangle tent kind of thing which was bright because of the lights that were inside. It looked so beautiful and sudden, my jaw had dropped and was touching the soft duvets underneath.

"More than a kiss" Justin grinned.

"I- wow- I was worried for no damned reason?"

"If you aren't ready or unsure about things like these, talk to me. I don't want to force you into things" he took my hands in his.

"You- thanks. I was the one who had to do something because you won the match but look over here- you just glowed my mind with this surprise-" he started blabbering and he chuckled.

"Stop "he put his index finger on my lips making me stop instantly. "I like doing things for you. I'm just glad you are here and you liked it" he gave the most charming smile ever.

"Thanks"

"Shh. Let's watch a movie now?"

"Movie!?" I cheered like a small kid and nodded.

"Which one?"

"Anything. I'm just happy I'm here with you" I blushed like a maniac while saying it.

"I see" he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

"You can't even imagine how happy I am" he whispered into my ears sending chills down my spine.

"Can I kiss you?"

"You don't have to ask" he chuckled and pulled me into a long kiss. He pulled away after a while because we had forgotten what breathing was.

He grabbed a packet of chips and two cans of Pepsi and handed it over to me.

"Tonight's gonna be fun" he winked.

"I'm sure it will be" I giggled.

We spent the whole night watching a movie, eating like Buffaloes, talking about random stuff, as though we hadn't met for years.

I can say, this was the best night ever.

Oh and we cuddled and slept. Trust me that's the most amazingfeeling ever!

I wish we could stay like that forever and ever and ever.

♡⃛◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞⸜₍ ˍ́˱˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞♡⃛

*Cries in single*
This was the cutest chapter till now ig 🥺
I loved writing this.
Please like and comment!

THANK YOU
Love ♥