Story Idea《29》Siren

Start from the beginning

She had hair like fire, that calmed the rain. She had a pure heart, to take the pain. She gave us meaning and made us born again.

When the waters and the tides are one. A beauty of light will guard our souls.

She had a soul and heart, that made us jealous. For one could not be as pure as her. She called upon the ones she chose, and gave them new life.

When the waters and the tides are one. A beauty of light will guard our souls.

She would call upon her trump and her children will come. For they were one of her own. For they, were one of her own."

The voice was the most beautiful thing Emily has ever heard in her entire life. She brought the shell to her lips, and blew into the tiny gap.

The shell made a very loud noise, almost like blowing into a saxophone or trombone. The noise was deep, yet soothing.

She didn't know how long she blew into the shell, she just knew that she did it, and it made her feel full again.

Full. A feeling she had never experienced before. Her insides just felt complete. SHE felt complete.

When she released her lips from the shell, the blue light became brighter, and her whole body became engulfed in it.

For a few seconds she was left blind, due to the extreme brightness of the light, but it died down sooner than she had thought.

When she scanned her body she was in shock. She could see now. Everything was a little more clear and brighter.

She had beautiful pale skin, unlike her tan skin she had. But that wasn't what amazed her the most.

She had a beautiful blue tail with white fins, and it reminded her of The Brothers Grimm story of the Little Mermaid. She had on a white crop top with blue pearls embroidered in it.

Blue pearls were also formed into many bracelets, necklaces, hair accessories, from what she could feel was a small tiara, and some wrapped in bands around her tail.

To say she was beautiful or gourges would be an understatement. Not even breathtaking would describe her beauty.

She smiled at the thought of how beautiful she looked, and with the flick of her pasty white hand, water turned into a mirror before her very eyes.

Her hair had a small white streak in it, and all of her hair was well curled and formed into a messy bun, with blue pearls holding her hair up.

Her face was the most beautiful feature of her body. She had perfect blue eyes with white eyeshadow and dark, large eyelashes that could make anyone jealous.

She was as skinny as she was before hand, dangerously thin, but oh so beautiful. A body any model would be jealous of.

She had on on a white fingerless glove on her right hand and blue pearls were embedded on the top half.

She had small silver rings on every finger on her other hand, and her entire body felt so weightless. It felt amazing.

But her favorite piece of jewelry wasn't the white and blue tiara on her head, or the blue pearls, but her necklace.

Her shell shrunk and was put on a white and blue pearled necklace. But the pearls were spread so far apart on her skin they looked like they were floating on her skin.

She had a pair of blue and white pearl earrings. She couldn't believe something could look this beautiful. Let alone her of all people.

She gained a sudden amount of courage and used her will power to do something, but she didn't know. She just felt a rush of energy go to her right hand.

Her right hand started to feel like it lost its blood pressure. And she could feel something solid in her hand.

By instinct she grabbed the small stick, and when she focused on it, it started to grow larger, eventually growing to be almost as tall as her.

The small silver object started to turn white with elegant blue details etched into it. It grew larger until it had a pearl in the center.

The white metal felt nice and cool, and the blue details etched the lyrics of the song in some foriegn language Emily has never seen.

But even though the song was written in a different language, Emily could somehow still decipher the language.

At the top a large pearl was bounded to the staff by the white metal closing over it in an X form.

"Wow." Was all Emily could manage to say.

But she was caught off guard by her voice. It sounded like the pretty voice her shell was signing. And the fact she was breathing underwater.

"This is amazing." She thought she would cry. But she couldn't. She was in the ocean, where water surrounded her.

There is not crying in the ocean.

Emily smiled at her reflection in the mirror, and with the wave of her new staff, it disappeared into the water.

"Welcome, Poseidon." A voice called.

Emily was startled, and looked around her to find nothing but water and sand.

"Who's there?" She called out.

"I am the ocean. Welcome home. We have been waiting for your call."

A/n okay guys. So I just wanted to put this out there and see if I should publish this and start making my idea into a book.

Next chapter is part 2 of Jaytim Person A & Person B, so stay tuned! ♡ Jean