Chapter Twenty-Four: Boy Trouble.

(I already wrote this chapter but my phone died and now I have to do this again but I'm to lazy but there is a chapter I really want to write cause I'm full of ideas so I'm trying to go through the following chapters really quick)

When she reached the trailer she greeted Toni and they were talking about what Jinx would do with her money.

So what are you going to do with the money." Toni asked her.

"I don't know either to save it or spend it Toni." Jinx told her.

Then she smirked. "But I have an idea."

*

Her idea was to go shopping , Toni agreed of course. But she made Jinx promise not to spent too much money on her.

"So what did you do for the rest of the day?" Toni asked her.

They held a few bags of their own but Toni helped her search for an outfit for the dinner for tomorrow.

Jinx laughed. "Sheriff Keller told me to buy a helmet."

Toni looked at her with a smile. "I know the place. But first, your clothes."

They already bought all sorts of clothes. She would want to spend much more money. But what else should she do with it? They already walked into a few stores and assembled an outfit.

They turned around a corner and Toni started talking.

"See, there is it." Toni said while pointing to a bike store.

She chose a simple black sports helmet and put it in a box that she put in a bag.

*

Few hours later they went home to the trailer. Jinx remember she had to pick up her laundry so she would took care of that.

"Toni I'll be right back, I'm gonna pick up something real quick!" Jinx yelled as she jumped out the door.

"Sure!" Toni yelled back.

But before she she hopped on her bike she ran back inside again.

"Toni?"

"Yeah?"

"Should we by a wash machine?" Jinx asked her with her hands in her sides and a frown.

Before Toni could even answer she was out the door again.
She was going to buy one.

*

She picked up her laundry and picked out one wash machine. It would be delivered at Sunnyside trailer park in a few days. Saving the money didn't go as planned. She was really bad with money.

Apart from the useless things she bought they also went grocery shopping. And they now have a fridge full of foods and drinks. And also other unhealthy junk foods and ice cream. But let's not forget the fruit.

*

While she was riding her bike she got a call on her cracked phone.