Chapter Fourteen: Russian Roulette.

(Begin the video at 0:34 stop at 1:05)

I draped my legs over the edge of the pool and slowly jumped inside, I chuckled when I saw my contestant struggling to come down in the pool.

"You can't swim?!" I yelled at her before putting in the mouth guard.
It was a brown haired taller girl with brown eyes.
She had her hair loose but I had it in an extremely messy ponytail.

"From the other side of town, and earth. Our very own champion. Our Russian Roulette!" A man yelled through the microphone from the top of a guard tower.

"Because you never know what you'll get!" He finished yelling with a smirk.

Guess he already announced the other girl.

The Giant softly took my robe of and quickly pecked my cheek.

I chose to ignore this and got in the middle of the pool with my hands to my sides and head held high. I made my shoulders look bigger while walking and walked a circle around the pool.

In this moment all I could hear was a buzzing. Not even a thing.

I frantically looked around me for a sigh that the fight was beginning.

But a hard uppercut to my jaw made me fly backwards.

Heat flushed through my body and I got into stance.

Ducking became very hard when I grew nauseous again and I got very slow with it.

I delivered a kick to her side and she released a grunt.

She swung for my head but I didn't notice her sweeping my feet from underneath me.

I landed on my head and back with a thud and I laid there for a second.

Before I could stand up she sat on top of me and started straddling me.

I choked out and kicked her in the guts with my right knee.

She kept straddling me so I head butted her but this only seemed to have an effect on me.

Vision was blackening and I wanted to give up. I feel like I'm dying.
But I simply can't give up.

I delivered another and harder kick in the stomach and she flew off of me.

Right now I was on top of her and was delivering a punch to her nose.
Blood started trickling from it and she threw me off of her.

I tried to keep my head up with these effect on me, I tried. But I couldn't.

She bent me over and started kicking me in the guts for several times and I fell on the floor.

The hard stones grazed my knees but I stood up again.

I felt blood gathering in my mouth but I simply swallowed it.

This time I bent her over and elbowed her in the back and she fell.

She jumped up and punched me in the nose.

I COULD SWEAR TOO GOD I HEARD SOMETHING CRACK.

AND I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN GOD.