Chapter Sixteen: Rocking those cuffs.

Everything froze around her and she was stuck in the place she stood.

Her arms dropped at her side and beads of sweat got caught in her clothes.

She stared into the hole of the gun in like a trance and memories flared through her mind.

-

"Let us play a little game." Said Blaze who grinned at her.

'What's my brother doing?' She thought.

"What game?" Jack asked him.

"Russian Roulette." He answered while cocking the gun.

"One

Two

Three."

BANG.

-

"Jinx lets go! He's crazy!" Sweet Pea and Fangs yelled at her.

She didn't move from her place and she stared Archie dead in the eyes.
She found herself being pulled away by Fangs and reluctantly moved along.

Once they turned around the corner the other guy peaked around it.

"Were clear." He stated with a sigh.

Sweet Pea glared at Archie with a sharp look and grabbed her shoulders, shaking them heavily.

"What the hell did you do? He could've killed you!" He yelled all up in her face.

Their eyes locked and she sighed.

"You know Topaz and Jones had been worried about your ass all day?!"

"I guess." She softly said, still in a daze.

"You guess? So where the hell have you been all day huh?" He asked her with voice softening.

"Nice to know you were worried Sour Potato. But that's my business!" She whispered and finished in a shout and an finger pointing at her own chest.

He looked her up and down with a weird face. "Sour Potato?"

"Aren't you like a Serpent? You have to tell us." He said to her.

The other guy and Fangs looked at them with odd faces but didn't spoke.

"This is not Serpent business." She whispered.

She pointed an accusing finger at her self and continued. "This is mine. Only I have to do this! This is not your problem."

"You're not a Serpent." He sneered before shoving past her while shaking his head.

He signed with his hand for Fangs and the other Serpent to follow him.
"Come on boys."

"Okay! Follow him around like a dog! Acting like a real Serpent right there!" She yelled at them before they disappeared. 

'Assholes.'

She crossed her arms and thought. 'Such a cute, but stupid one."

She turned on her heel and walked the other way.

Taking the time to clear her head and sort things out.

*

Deciding it was enough for today she walked back to the trailer and came back to only be scared the crap outta her.

"HOLY  SHIT  TONI!" She yelled while she closed the door.