Chapter One: Break Free.

Curses echoed through the hall of the dimly lit prison walls as her rest was being permanently interrupted by guards that pulled her from that calm state.

*

"For fucks sake!"

I cursed as the prison guards pulled me from my spot on my bunk bed with their filthy hand gripping the fabric of my pants without. "Move along!"

They cuffed my hands behind my back and shoved me forward into the grasp of another guard.

The one who grabbed my ass closed the cell again and started walking behind me.
I felt a sudden hand on my waist, I stuck my nails in the hand that touched me and looked at him with anger. "Don't fucking touch me." I sneered as they started dragging me to wherever they were bringing me.

We walked through the concrete hall with our steps echoing from the walls in an unsteady rhythm.

"Hey hun, come here I have something for you."
One of the female inmates grinned seductively as she leant against the iron bars with her forearm and stuck out her hip.

The guard from the left side behind me walked towards the cell and put his hands around the iron bars as he grinned at her. ' These guards are disgusting.'

Suddenly she shot her hand through the bars and grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled him towards the bars with a loud BONK.

As I turned around looking back I started laughing loudly as well as the other inmates. The guard stood there with his hands around a bloody nose.

The inmate laughed louder. "You like your hair being pulled?"

"Bitch." He murmured.

Blood trickled through his fingers on the ground making red spots appear.

"Prisoner 213 against the wall now!"

Tsk, here they go .

They opened the door to the boss's office and sat me down on a wooden chair. I kept a straight face looking down.

As the guard that held me was locking me on to the chair with the cuff so I 'couldn't' escape, the other two walked out leaving me with the last one, I waited for him leave and I peeked through the dark red strands of hair that fell to my face, still keeping my head down.

As I heard the door I close I decided to speak up.

"So, Big Friendly Giant, have another fight for me?" I smirked.

"A proposition." He started, as he laced his fingers together and leaned forward on his desk.

My smirk fell and I scoffed. "Tell me then."

He seemed to be having a conflicted look on his face but he stood up, walking to the front of his desk and leaning against it crossing his arms.

"Your almost done with your sentence." He says coming closer. "I wouldn't want to lose my best fighter." He whispered as he tucks a few strands of stray hairs behind my ear and carreses my cheek with he back of his knuckles, his cold touch makes me shiver.

Scoffing I stamped my feet to the ground and pushed myself back. The chair slid backwards a few feet and almost toppled over.

He stood there still with his hand on the place her touched my face. He let's out a sigh.

No one was allowed to touch me, not without permission.

He walked back to the front of the desk leaning back on his hands.

"So, what is this proposition?" I asked staring at him with furrowed brows.

"You'll have to keep yourself to your end of the bargain."