7. Your here? (Last chapter and i will abandon this completely)

Molten's POV (2 days later)

I was working on the portal. So close to find the dimension that Bryan and lefty went into until someone called out my name. "Molten?" I turn my head, seeing jon looking at me confusingly.

"What...are you doing?" I returned back to my work, Not even bothering to answer jon's question.

Hearing his shoes tapping on the cobble floors. Getting closer from where i am. "What?" I glare at him.

"what are you doing? I haven't seen you in 2 days" he asked worryingly. Which was odd.

"Augh...fine. I'm trying to find the dimension where bryan and lefty have been transported to, i was close to find it" replying back.

Seeing his expression lit up a bit. "R-Really?" I just Nodded in response.

A Phone ringing filled the room. It caught jon off guard as he scrambling to pick it up.

"Hello? Who's this?" He said dully. Retaining his composure.

"WHAT?!" Gotten startled. I accidentally hit my head.

"Ow!" I yelped. "Oh! Sorry molten..." walking few meters away from me, i huffed in frustration before going back to work again.

The portal suddenly changed color. "Is that supposed to do that?" He pointed out. I shake my head in disapproval.

"No...it isn't...." standing back from the portal. It began sucking us in.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Jon Yelped out before he went into the portal along with me.

"SHUT UP!!!!" I screamed before i went in as well. (Typical xD molten)

>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<

Turning myself on. I was taken in the scenery around us. Noticing jon was in the ground pass out.

I looked around a bit for signs of life pr any thing that resembles some bit of society.

Where the hell are we?

"Hng....molten?" Jon who finally woke up. "Where are we?" He asked. I only shrug in response.

"In the HarvestMoon dimension or whatever that person said" a small voice spoke out of no where.

"Who are you?! Show yourself!" I shouted. Making the small voice yelped.

"I mean no harm! I'm Lui! The forest sprite. Nice to meet you too!" A small girl with wings pop in front of our view.(And no she's not one of the characters in harvest moon)

"What the fuckery is this?!" I shouted. The little winged girl looked offended from what i called her.

"HEY! RUDE YOU PILE OF METAL SPAGHETTI!" She yelled back. I felt a tick coming out of my head.

"WHAT DID YOU CALLED ME?!" Yelling back. "A FUCKING SPAGHETTI!!!" That's it she'll get it.

I yeeted myself— wait- stupid lefty! He influenced me again! Dammit. Toward her as we both fell down.