1. Their Beacon

???'s POV

Today there was a storm brewing in. I was at my house. Reading a book about herbs.

Until...

Someone knocked at the door. I don't know who it was, so i closed the book i was reading then.

Opened the door. Revealing a Young adult wearing a red jacket and a black bear looking thing beside him. In front of my house.

"Oh dear! I better put you inside!" I carried the red boy into my house. Laying him in my bed.

I took off his red jacket and hang it up to dry. Poor young man, How did he manage to get here in a storm like this?

I head outside again. Inspecting the weird bear beside my doorstep.

Whatever it is. It's made of metal.

>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<

Bryan's POV

"Augh....ow..." I groaned out. I could feel my head will split open any second to this pain.

I opened my eyes. I was inside of someone's house. Getting off the bed, i seemed to alert the green haired girl across the room.

"Oh! Uh! Um... Well, Phew... i'm glad you're finally awake" her tense face soften.

"A-Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?" She said in concern.

"Uh... yeah? Uh... where i'm i?" I said. I was quite confused what dimension did i got sucked into.

"Oh, there's nothing to worry about. You can relax, this is my house" she told me. Although it's not quite i was talking about.

"I mean what dimension is this place?" I asked her.

It seemed she was quite puzzled from what i said to her.

"Dimension? Did you hit your head or something?" She was checking my head if I sustained any damage to it.

"Can you just lead me to your portal? I need to go home before everyone else back there freaking out!" Removing her hands out of my head.

"I don't know what are you saying about portals or dimensions" she shrugged.

So that means...i'm stucked in this dimension forever?!

Oh, no....this is bad. How can i go back?!

"Do you know what happen to me?" I asked her.

"I found you lying in front of my doorstep, maybe you were caught in yesterday's terrible storm" she replied.

"Oh, no! I'm so sorry... i should've introduced myself first. My name is Jeanne" Jeanne introduced herself.

"I live on this island, and I'm training to become an herbal doctor. I'm also the light house keeper" she added.

"Lighthouse?" I questioned. I managed to calm myself for now...

"That's right! There's a magnificent light house here. That's the reason why it's called beacon town" she answered.

"Um...So...would it be okay if i asked your name?" She asked.

"Oh! Uhm, my name is Bryan. Nice to meet you too!" I smiled.

"Bryan...i see. That's a very nice name" she said cheerily.

I've noticed her looking at me. Inspecting all my body down to up.

"Oh! I-I'm Sorry. I just thought it was a little strange" she trailed off.

"You See. When i found you in front of my house, someone had already treated your wounds and wrapped you in a blanket" she said.

"I guess is that somebody actually brought you here" she pointed out.

I thought back when i was thrown into this world before i blacked out.

The only thing i could make out who save me is. It's a girl with blue eyes and short purple hair....

"Wait...i think I kinda remember who helped me..." i said.

"Huh? Wait. So you mean you think you remember who helped you?" She was surprised.

After I explained who helped me. She mumbled the features of the girl i said to her.

"I don't think i know her. There aren't many people left on this island. So I'd probably know if i'd seen her before" she said.

"Wait, there isn't much people left in this town?" I was confused. What happen to this place?

"That's right. There are now only a few of us left on the island now because of a big storm that came by several years ago" she smiled sadly.

"It would be nice to see the town go back to how it once was, but as i said, there aren't many people left" she trailed off.

I don't think i can go back home anymore...but this might be good for me.

To make a new life here. A restart.

No helpy to steal my credit card.

No funtime Chica's rants.

No jon and Rockstar freddy shouting at me.

No insults of them about me being a "bad business owner".

No Twisteds sudden attacks toward me.

But...i will miss lefty...since he was the only one who cared for me.

"Jeanne can i live here? I don't think i can go back home anytime soon..." i told her.

"Wait, what? You're saying you want to live here?" She look at me in disbelief.

I nodded at her. Saying yes.

"Of course! You're welcome to do so! I'll even show you a place where i think you might be able to live" she responded cheerily.

"There's a farm at the edge of town that isn't being used anymore, we can go see of that works for you" she said.

"Let's go!" She walked out of the house.

I followed her behind. When i reached the door. Something black caught my eyes.

"Lefty?!" I was shocked. Seeing lefty in her doorstep.

"Oh that thing? I forgot to tell you, it was there beside you when i found you in front of my door" she replied.

"Can i take him?"

"You can, I couldn't move him from that spot, since he was heavy for me" she said.

I went near lefty. I carried him to my back.

"Lead the way!" I told her.
_______________________________
A/N: oh look he finally met jeanne! And lefty was there with him!

Let's see what unraveled in the next chapter see ya!