19 : The Final Act

Start from the beginning

Inside, there is a coke, which is clearly for Taehyung.

A sprite, Hoseok's best friend.

A Banana Kick snack, Jungkook's Favorite.

Pumpkin Soup, which Namjoon have been hooked up these days.

Cold americano, for Yoongi.

Dumplings for Jimin.

and Jellies for Seokjin.

Seokjin heart droped at the sight. He admit that he felt uncomfortable these days around his own sister, because it feels like he doesn't know her. It feels like she's a different person. But now, looking at her effort and careness, he realized that she's still the same Y/N. She's still the same sister who took care of all of BTS member well.

He ran his arms through his hair. How could he ignore her like that? She must've been so dissapointed. How could he gave her a different response of her and MInji's welcoming? How could he?

Jimin noticed the older boy behavior as he start to pat his shoulder, making Seokjin face the boy.

"Well, where is Y/N right now?" Hyojun asked Sejin.

"She.. said she have some urgent things to do?" Sejin answered confusedly.

"Really? Well but she doesn't have any schedule though.."

The boys heard Hyojun and Sejin conversation clearly and they smart enough to know the reason why she's leaving.

+++

She doesn't know how many hours it is since she cry in her bed. Her eyes must've looked really puffy. She sighed as her phone start to right.

It was Dawon,

Y/N bit her lips as she answered the phone.

+++

Dawon invited Eunjin, Geongmin, and Y/N out for a drinks. Since they're legally adult now and can legally drink and it's been awhile since they met.

Dawon wave her hand, signaling her location. Eunjin and Geongmin turned their head at Y/N direction as she start to head towards their table.

"So... spill it model. What's on your mind?"

Y/N sighed at Eunjin words.

The girls already know how she ended up being a Big Hit model, she told them through video call in which she's being scolded at for not telling them.

"I.. I don't know" Y/N hang her head down.

"Hey, go on. You can talk slowly okay?" Dawon reasure her, making her nod.

"Okay.. I know I told you guys that I am interested in become a model because I like to express myself through the emotion. But, one thing that also makes me wanted to become a model is..."

Y/N bit her lips before she continued "..Yoongi oppa. I wanted to become a model so he could see that I'm not an innocent girl, I want him to see me as a woman, like how he saw Suran eonni. I want him to notice me. I thought that he likes older and mature woman so I try to act like Suran eonni. I didn't really copy her style but I tried to act like her, I try to be mature but I guess I failed, making all of the boys felt uncomfortable at my 'fake' behaviour"

"The peak of it was when I went to their comeback stage. I was waiting for them in the waiting room but they don't greet me like before, except for Hoseok oppa who always cheerful I guess. That's when I realized that they don't felt comfortable with me. And when Minji, Jimin oppa's cousin come to visit, it feels like I'm seeing the old me. The boys welcome her warmingly. And I felt like I lose them because of my own fault. I try to be someone which I'm not"

Y/N was on her blinks of tears. Geongmin comfort her as she pat Y/N shoulder.

Dawon stare at the girl sadly as she start to spoke "It's not your fault Y/N. It's part of adolescene, you make mistake and you learn from it. Now you know that it's better to be your own self right? It's find if you want to become more mature, but don't try to become someone you're not, okay?"

Y/N stare at the older girl before she nodded.

Dawon words always comfort her in some ways.

She decided that she will quit her act.

She will become herself.

Because everyone's different,

and that what makes everyone's special.

And of course Eunjin gave her a long speech about how you shouldn't change for a boy.

I know it's shit please forgive meee