"Goodnight Nate"

"Sleep tight Rosy" He whispered, "Dream of me"

"I don't want to have nightmares" I giggled.

"You're so mean!" He
whispered. "Everyone's mean to me" He mumbled.

"I was just kidding Nate"

"I know love"

__________

I slowly started waking up as I heard voices.

I slightly opened my eyes and saw Nate in the doorway talking to Ares.

I tried to concentrate on what they were saying instead of Nate's back muscles, but they were talking really low.

"Fine I'll be down in a few minutes" I heard Nate saying as Ares nodded and walked away.

He got on top of me probably thinking I was asleep and stroked my cheek.

"Wake up" He said, "Rosy" He said dragging the name.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You"

"Nate, seriously"

"It's time for you to wake up" He said.

"Who said that?" I asked keeping my eyes closed.

"Me, now wake up"

I opened my eyes and stood up walking into the bathroom. I freshened up, thank God there was an extra toothbrush in here, then I walked back out seeing Nate sitting in the same spot, but dressed now.

"I'll bring your clothes tomorrow, you can wear mine" He said handing me some clothes.

"Thanks" I said walking back into the bathroom.

I changed into the large clothes and walked back out.

"Aw I almost forgot how cute you look in my clothes" He cooed, "You're so tiny"

I wasn't tiny. I wasn't the skinny type of girl, but Cole used to starve me a lot, but now I was gaining back weight and going back to being healthy. I wasn't actually short either, Nate was just really tall and fit.

"I'm not" I mumbled and crossed my arms, "So did anything happen?" I asked.

"Yeah actually, my father is here" He said looking down.

"Oh, what are you planning to do?"

"I just-I don't think it will be a pretty sight and I was wondering if you'd like to go out with Serenity while I deal with him"

"I don't mind staying here but I guess I can go out" I said.

"She's already here, let's go" He said.

"Nate are you okay?" I asked while we walked out.

"I just feel weird that's all, don't worry" He said walking down the stairs with me behind him.

I saw Serenity smiling at me downstairs.

"Here take that" He said handling me a card.

"What? No no I don't need that" I said.

He raised an eyebrow, "Yeah you do. You're going out you can buy whatever you want"

"I don't want to waste your-"

"Hey no, no. Don't say that ever. It's not wasting my money. It's spending it on you"  He interrupted me holding my shoulders.

"Yeah same thing"

"No, I want to spend money on you. Now take it and go have some fun" He said smiling at me.

I hugged him and kissed his cheek, "Thank you"

"No need to thank me, now go" He smiled.

_________

"So this is Jane and this is Tessa" Serenity introduced me to her friends.

Jane was a ginger with glasses and looked really sweet while Tessa had tan skin and naturally curly hair, like mine,but hers was dark brown while mine was a cool toned light brown shade. Tessa looked really chill and easygoing.

"Hello Rose" Jane greeted with a bright smile.

"Okay girl tell us everything because I literally thought Nate would never find a girl" Tessa said.

I was kind of surprised because she was so straight forward but I felt comfortable.

We were in a cafe and Serenity's friends had just arrived. I felt really comfortable around them even though I usually didn't feel comfortable around other people.

"There's nothing to tell really" I said.

"How did you two meet?" Jane asked.

"Yes, I would like to know as well, because I never knew the details" Serenity added.

I smiled as I reminisced the day we first met.