"Don't daddy. Please. Let us come to you. We'll figure it out. Together. Like always? Please..." I begged while more tears streamed down my cheeks.

I clutched my knees to my chest, crushing them with my arm around it.

I heard him crying and sniffing. And my body reciprocated. I knew he was leaving and I felt helpless because I couldn't do anything to stop him.

"I love you daddy. We love you and please come back to us. Okay? We'll wait for you. I love you... we love you." And then it felt like someone was breaking me muscle by muscle, bone by bone, nerve by nerve, and vein by vein.

"I," he hiccuped, sniffing, "Love you my baby. I love all of you. I'll come back I promise. I just need to... figure things out you know,"

I shook my head. I didn't. "Yes daddy."

"I have to go now," his voice felt heavier than mine. "I promise to call when I would be able to. Would you lie to them that I call you twice a month? I don't want their minds wandering off from school."

Again, I shook my head and let go of my legs, letting them fall lifelessly on the mattress. "Y-yes."

"I love you all."

"We... love you daddy." I choked and threw my phone at the wall in front of me once he hung up.

It made a loud crashing and shattering noise and fell around. The screen shattered to pieces and the back panel skidded to other side of my room with battery to another corner.

I wanted that... I wanted it. To break.

I jumped on my wobbly legs and rushed downstairs to the kitchen. I slammed the door shut, once I reached and sprinted to the last cabinet. I threw the door open and grabbed the bottle of Jack Daniels. I knew where Easton kept his stash.

It was stronger than anything I'd drank before but, tonight it was my only medicine. I needed it.

Falling on my butt, I opened the cap and took the opening of the bottle to my mouth.

It was disgusting and bitter and scorched my insides, making me wince. But, it didn't stop me from drinking it.

Once I felt numb and like I was as light as a feather. I stood up. But fell down again.

I grabbed the counter and tried again, successfully getting up this time.

I swallowed big gulps before I tumbled out of the kitchen and dinning room.

And then I bumped into a wall and winced, cursing the wall. "You stupid wall!" I hit the wall and then felt a hand grab my wrist.

"You're...drunk?!"

I fully opened my eyes and glanced up at heart-warming Turquoise eyes. Now he wanted to talk? Huh!

I tilted my head staring at him-- his eyes, his lips, his tiny mole, his MIA dimples-- trying to spot the regret he had been walking around with for a week. The regret of what happened between us the other night. It hurt enough and he only put salt on my wounds when he ignored me this entire week.

An amused smirk formed on his lips and he let go of my hand but then grabbed it again because I started to fall backwards.

He looked down at my hand holding the glass bottle, which was dangling. Well, the bottle wanted to swing. I couldn't stop it.

I couldn't stop anything.

I couldn't stop mom from dying.

I couldn't stop Alden from making out with Jeanette.