[ 54 ]

"Babe what do you think of this?" I asked my boyfriend who is busy finding clothes on men's section.

He looks at the yellow off shoulder dress. "It's beautiful." He smiled.

"Should I buy it? I can wear this on our vacation." I mumbled, eyes still focused on the beautiful dress.

"Why not?" He agreed.

It's been four months of dating him again and nothing new. He's still the Jungkook I've met before. The loving and caring boyfriend of mine.

Currently, we're here at the shopping mall to buy our clothes for the upcoming vacation of Blackpink and BTS on Hawaii next month.

Thankfully, the so called virus ended because scientists found a cure on it.

Since we don't have any schedule next month, we decided to have a vacation because it's been ages since the last.

"What do you want to eat?" I put the paper bags on the floor as I opened the lights inside of our small house.

Yes, Jungkook and I decided to live together. It's hard to part house with my eonnies, but we need to be independent. I'm just happy for them being understanding on what I want, I'm grateful to have them.

"You."

I almost choke my water upon hearing his naughty answer. I threw the pillows on him.

"Seriously give me a normal answer!"

He chuckled and walks towards me.

"I'm just kidding, you should not cook today." He said.

My eyebrows furrowed. "Why? Don't you like my dishes? I mean, I'm still practicing it and you said that the taste is good. Tell me, is it edible or nah?"

He gave me a laugh. "I love your dishes. Let's just order food tonight."

I'm still mad. "Just say you don't want to eat the food I cook!" I exclaimed.

"Babe, is it hard to understand that I want to cuddle with you?" He simply asked with blank expression.

I was taken aback by his question.

"Argh! Why didn't you say it first? Look, I jumped into conclusion!"

"It's okay. Just, let me cuddle with you."

Before I can answer he pulled me on the couch, as he hugs me tightly the moment our back touches the couch.

Still the same effect, my heart still beating fastly for him.

"This chapter feels really good." He said between our hugs, I can feel his breath on my neck.

I smiled secretly. "Thank you for being the reason I smile." I sincerely whispered.

"It's because I found you again and it was enough and it was everything."

My heart melts.

I don't want to cry right now but the emotion I am feeling right now is unexplainable. This feeling is really something.

"Hey, why are you crying?" He immediately wiped it with his bare hands.

Shaking my head, I answered. "I am so happily in crazy with you."

He pulled me into hug again. "I love you."

His words made me cry even more.

"I-I love you too..."

Day one, I looked at him as friends but day passes I realized I love him.

They say "the heart was made to be broken" but what if, somewhere between letting go and holding on we found the courage to love again.

I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth.

Then I ask myself the same question.

I stay because of him.

To all people out there,

Don't be afraid to start over this time
from scratch you're starting experience. We're all in this.

This is Lalisa Manoban, signing off.

THE END