{33}

”So yeah, she forced me to marry her.” I covered my ears, this is the tenth times Jungkook said this sentence and it's pisses me to hell!

The hell I care! ”I think you should stop drinking. You're drunk.”

He shake his head like a child. He took the vodka on the bar counter and swallow it as if he's drinking a juice.

”Lisa, do you believe in me?” I was taken a back by his sudden question. So this is the effect of the alcohol, eh?

”W-what?” I stuttered. He just freakin' leaned closer to me. I moved the chair backward and exhaled a heavy breath.

”I'm just sad...” His eyes were focused on the bar counter but I can feel the sadness on his eyes.

Oh, not this time. I had enough with dramas! Crying isn't my thing anymore.

”I don't care.” I look away and took  a sip on the wine. Unlike Jungkook, I have a low alcohol tolerance. I should take the drink easily.

”I know you still love me.”

My forehead crinkled at his statement. Just then, my heart started to pound so fast that my breath hitched. I licked my lower lips and let out a nervous laugh.

”Don't assume too much—”

”Stop pretending to be strong. I know you're fragile inside. Just because I let you go doesn't meant I wanted too. The hardest thing I have ever done is to walk away still madly in love with you.”

I stiffened. ”Y-you're just drunk.”

”Jungkook, you left like I was never a reason to stay.” A lump of tears formed and I prevented myself to cry. I promised myself not to cry why am I being weak infront of him?

He caressed my cheeks with his rough hand. ”I will wait for you because honestly I don't want anyone else.”

That's all. With his words, I started to break down infront of him. I couldn't count how many tears fell from my eyes. I couldn't count how many times he hug me so tight. This is forbidden, This is the second time I fell from his trap. Why does it feel so hard to be inlove? Why does it feel like the world is against us? Why does it feel like everything is so wrong?

”W-we need to stop this...” I tried to walk away but he held me on my wrist.

”Lisa, please comeback to me. Let's start all over again.”

I wipe his tears. Seeing him crying breaks me into pieces. Both of us were hurting but I shouldn't also forget that Nayeon loves him. Her mother want them together and I don't want him to disappoint two women in his life.

Even if it's hard. I leaned closer on him and our lips touched for a moment. I walked away, tears falling from my eyes. I texted Nayeon to fetch him. That's right, Nayeon and I talked about this. And I assured her, tonight I will let him go even if it's hard.