NINI'S WELCOMING NOTE!

to all the ppl' who requested for the PART 2;

BUSINESS 2: LISKOOK | INSTAGRAM

please continue commenting on every chapter, i love reading your comments/feedbacks. it's like a vitamins to meeeeeee!

He patted my shoulder before heavily sighing. ”I know, it's hard. I hope one day, we find each other again and laugh over whatever pain we might have caused”

I slowly nod at his statment. Hearing his voice and words making my heart broke into pieces. A tears rolled over my cheeks, and he wiped it using his bare hands.

”J-jungkook, I don't think I can survive without you...” I whispered and hugs him tightly.

”I'm no good without you..”

He pursed his lips at my statement. He seems having a hard time, cold atmosphere covered the whole room. Only the hums of the bird can be heard. Another tears rolled over.
I bit my lips to prevent a sob trying to escape over my mouth.

We dated for almost two years. I thought it's already perfect. All people accepted our relationship, but I never thought this day would come. I respect his decision, and I'm not being selfish. But what about my decision?

”Someday, you'll remember this day. And you will smile happily, because you did it, you survived without me..”

I shook my head trying hard not to make any actions that will make it more harder.

The reason why we need to break up is he got bored on our relationship. We barely see each other because of our schedule, and it's really painful to let him go.

And because of our relationship, I learned two things; One, It's painful to say goodbye to someone you don't want to let go, but it's more painful to ask someone to stay when you know they want to leave. The second and the last The heart is made to be broken.

hiiiiiii :-) i miss blackpink and bts, :'(