{49}

long chapter coz' everything here is so complicated ksksks.

LISA POINT OF VIEW

I

cursed under my breath when Tzuyu arrived at the conference hall. Regarding to the large scandal that leaked by unknown sasaeng, the issue is becoming bigger each day. That's why both JYP and YG called for a conference meeting.

She is wearing a victorious smile on her face. Her long curly hair are waving joyfully, and everything on her aura is really lively.

”Let's start the meeting.” The man in black spoke on the microphone.

I adjust myself on the chair waiting for the next segment.

”Regarding to the issue, we want to know the truth.” Yang Hyun Suk-nim announced, I can clearly feel the disappointment on his voice.

There are two sides on the conference hall. On my side, there's my manager, our ceo and me. Same on the other side, her manager, her ceo and Tzuyu.

”Is it true that Tzuyu and Jungkook are in a relationship?” The man who started the meeting asked.

My side is waiting for their respond.

”Yes.”

My eyes widened as Tzuyu smiled widely on me. I feel so uneasy, how come that Jungkook is married and yet have an affair with Tzuyu?

”Why is that?” He asked once again.

”After Lisa and Jungkook broke up. I took care of him, being his bestfriend for almost ten years. I can clearly see how broke he is when that happened. It took him seven months to can finally say that he is already over her.” She stated, looking sad right now.

”After that, he asked me out. I can still remember the day he asked me out for a date. That's mean that Jungkook love me back...” Tzuyu added, she is smiling now. Probably having a short flashback on her mind.

”But that doesn't end her. Lisa-eonnie, started showing up on his side agai—”

”That is because Billboard chose them to be the model of their yearly magazine.”

Our eyes darted to Nayeon who just entered the hall without hesitation. Tzuyu and the rest are shocked. Nayeon just defended me! Why is she doing this?

”EONNIE!” Tzuyu exclaimed, happiness can be seen on her face. Why is she that?

”I'm here to state the truths.” She sat on the empty chair on my side. She smiled sweetly at me before grabbing the microphone to the man.

”Actually, I bought the most important person here.”

Just then, Jungkook entered the hall. Tzuyu gasped, she ran on him and hug him tightly.

”You came!” I pursed my lips into thin line when Tzuyu tried to kiss Jungkook but he dodge it intentionally.

Her manager called her to sit back. She heaved a sigh and went back to her sit. As for Jungkook, he sat beside Nayeon.