{7}

”You bitch! You hurt him! Look how broke he is!”

I received a hard slap on my face. I can see the angriness and dissapointment on her face. I did, I did really hurt him.

”You're a heartbreaker! You don't deserve to be loved!”

She pulled my hair hardly making me groaned into pain.

”P-please, stop!” I pleaded when a tears rolled over my cheeks. But she didn't stop, she is throwing dagger words that wounding my heart. I'm mentally, emotionally and physically tired.

”You made a promise to me last two years right? I will get him back to me!” She shouted. She removed her hands on my hair and pushed me over the wall. My back hurts.

What did I do? I just agreed on his decision even though it's killing me real bad. I wipe the tears using my hankercheif as I try not to sob.

”Lisa-ssi, do not try to approach him again! He doesn't deserve a girl like you! Pathetic! Slut! Whore! Unworthy! Famewhore!”

She continued to yelled at me those kind of words. Falls of tears arrived once again. A sob escaped on my mouth. I deserve to hear that words for hurting him. I deserve it. I deserve it.

Tzuyu. I broke our promise to each other. And now, she is here. She is here to prove that she will claim Jungkook back. Pain is that all I can feel right now. I'm unworthy, slut, whore, pathetic, famewhore and a bitch.

”This is the last time I will talk to you. I hope you won't approach him ever again. Live a life bitch.” Tzuyu pointed her forefinger infront of my face before walking out, leaving me into tears and pain.

She is right, I should forget him. I should let him live without me. But why the hell it's hurt so bad? I love him, I still love him but he is not mine anymore.