Amber could not help but laugh. "Oh my goodness." She couldn't believe Hailey would believe him without any proof of his honesty whatsoever.

"What?" Hailey snapped.

Amber removed her hand from under Hailey's to rub at her temples. "Nothing..." She did not wish to argue over it, so she let the topic drop. "What is your all's plan then?"

"Our plan? To save you, you mean?"

"My family, yes."

"We never exactly came up with one. There's really not that much we can do. We are so outnumbered," Hailey told her with a sad expression. "I just know Luna, and I know that she needs to be stopped."

Amber then could not stop the tears. They streamed down her cheeks without her permission and she stared down at her lap. She was so lost, and so helpless. She had ruined everything just by being born.

"Hey..." Hailey gently said.

Amber looked up to find Hailey seated on the edge of her chair to be closer to Amber with her elbows resting on the table.

Amber let an embarrassed chuckle escape as she wiped at her tears. "I'm sorry."

Hailey frowned deeply. "What are you apologizing for?"

"I'm crying in front of you! This is so..." Despite Amber's silent demands to stop her tears, they still fell. She had become comfortable around Hailey, but clearly not comfortable enough as she was mortified to be crying like this in her face. The fact that this was the second time she had broken down in front of her only made it worse.

Hailey began to speak- most likely positive words of courage, but Amber cut her off by standing. "I'm sorry. I'm a crybaby. Ugh..." With that, she searched for a bathroom and rushed towards it. She ignored all of those who stared at her, and was soon inside a stall, now sobbing uncontrollably.

There were so many things fucked up in her life. So many, that she saw absolutely no sign of ever being normal again. Or at least, what she had considered normal. But she wasn't, and neither was her family. They were completely ruined. She still hadn't a clue where her mother was at, or if she was even breathing. Her father...he confused the hell out of her. They had been perfect until this kidnapping, and then he just gave her away to the wicked Luna. And Luna herself brought up so many issues. So what if Amber screwed up her family's power? What did that have to do with Luna? Was bringing hell onto them necessary?

Before she could drown herself in more thoughts and tears, she heard the door to the restroom open. "Amber?" Gently called out Hailey's voice.

Amber pounded her head against the stall door in frustration.

"Amber, please. Don't be embarrassed. I just want to help you," Hailey told her from outside the stall.

She squeezed her eyes shut. "And I just want to be normal," she argued in a soft tone.

She listened as Hailey let out a sigh. "I understand, but please. Will you come out?"

Amber figured Hailey deserved it after all she had confessed to Amber. She sniffled as she escaped the stall and saw Hailey standing several feet outside of it.

Amber stood still as she watched Hailey step closer to Amber. With each step of her's, Amber's heart skipped a beat. This woman did freaky things to her, and neither of them could hide the feelings they felt for each other.

Once Hailey's nose was touching the tip of Amber's, the woman spoke. "I love you, Amber. I know it hasn't been long at all, but..."

Amber shivered from under the sigh which Hailey let out against her skin.