Super Duper Short

I walk slowly downstairs, dreading what I have to do. I reach the bottom of the stairs and slowly walk into the living room where my sister is standing with my mom and dad.  She's about to leave, and this is my last chance to tell my parents while I still have her support.  I sigh.

"Mom.  Dad.  I need to talk to you."  They look at me, their constant disappointment, before mom sighs.

"Can't it wait until your sister leaves."  Katie smiles at me, encouraging me to continue.

"No.  It has to be now." They both stare at me in silence.  I take a deep breath.  "I'm pregnant." Everything stops.  The room is completely silent apart from the sound of my pounding heart.  Mom walks slowly up to me, staring at my stomach.  She lays one hand on my shoulder, then slaps me.  I look of shock crosses Katie's face as tears spring to my eyes.  I look at Mom and Dad, looks of total betrayal on their faces.

"Get out.  Get out of this house right now.  You are never to come back here, you understand?" I quickly run out of the house.  I run about a block, before being pulled into a hug.  I recognize the scent of my sister's perfume in an instant, and I instantly start bawling into her shoulder.

---------------------------------------------

I don't even think this should count as a chapter, it's so short, but I haven't written in sooooo long, and I have finals coming up that I'm having to study for nonstop, so this is all I have time for.  I'm super sorry.  don't hate me.  Anyway, I hope you all have a great day.