That's What Sisters are There For

I slam my door and run crying up to my bedroom.  I plop down on my bed sobbing.  How can he do this to me?  This baby is as much his fault as mine! Just because I'm doing the responsible thing...  I hear a knock on my door.

"Cassy, what's wrong?"  Katie slowly walks into my room and sits down next to me on my bed.  She starts rubbing soothing circles into my back.

"Me and Louis... broke up."  A second waterfall of tears starts falling, and my body shakes with sobs.  Katie pulls me into a tight hug. 

"I'm so sorry.  What happened?"  I shake my head and continue sobbing.  She sighs and starts stroking my long caramel hair.  We sit like that for a while. "I'm sorry, Cassy.  He always seemed like such a nice guy."  I sigh, my tears subsiding a bit.

"It's not your fault, Katie, he was just a butt."  She let's out a small laugh.

"Yea, I guess your right."  We sit in silence for a couple more minutes.

"Cassy,why did you guys break up?"  I sigh and my hands start shaking.

"Do you promise not to tell anyone?"  She nods, and I take a deep breath.  "I'm pregnant."  Katie quickly pulls away from me and stares me dead in the eyes.

"You're joking, right?"  I start crying again, and she quickly pulls me into another hug.  "That little bastard!"  I let out a small laugh.  "That's why he left you?!" I nod.

"He was mad at me 'cause I won't have an abortion.  And please be quiet.  Mom and Dad don't know yet." She sighs.

"You need to tell them." I sigh.

"I know.  I'm just... scared."  She nods.

"I know, Cassy.  Just remember, no matter what, I'll always be there for you."  She holds me tighter and waits for my crying to stop.

----------------------------------------

Super, duper short and I'm really sorry.  I just really ike trying to update every day.  Anyway happy reading and plz vote/comment.