They kept on bickering to and forth and I just smiled looking at their friendship, I was going to miss them, I was so lucky to have found them as my friends. Just then, I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned my head to find Caden looking at me. I passed him a greeting smile and raised my eyebrows at him, “Hey?”

“Hi.” From the way he was opening and closing his mouth, as if searching for the words I came across a conclusion that he wanted to ask me something.

“What?” I finally asked.

“How is your, erm, headache?” Aww, look at him struggling to just ask me that.

“Gone, thankfully.” But did not know for how long.

“Good.” I smiled and turned my head away to look at my friends still fighting over something stupid.

“Guys,” I called them out, making them stop instantly and turned their heads at me, “can we please go and watch that new horror movie, please?”

“That please at the end was definitely not needed, Rose, you know we can never turn you down.” Joshua said and I gave him a tight, friendly hug and clapped my hands happily. Pardon for my childish nature, but I absolutely loved my horror movies.

“You like horrors?” Caden asked and I bobbed my head happily.

“I love them.”

“It’s settled then, directly after uni we’ll be going to watch a movie, yes?” Grace asked and we all nodded in agreement.

“Yes!”

“Yes.”

“Yeah.” This was definitely, Caden.

~

“No.” Joshua muttered looking at the poster and took a few steps back, “Fuck, no.” He turned around, ready to walk away from the theatre, “I am going to be scared for weeks.”

“Like the fuck you are going anywhere, stay put just where you are.” Grace scolded him and pulled him back from the back of his tshirt, making me chuckle slightly.

“That’s mean, Rose, that is really, really mean.” He folded his arms across his chest and pouted like a kid and I pinched both of his cheeks, slightly, “Aww, is my poor baby afraid of ghosts?” He did not say anything and kept on pouting making me feel a little guilty inside, I knew he did not like horrors, but he did not refuse either.

“I am sorry, we can watch whatever you want.”

“If you want to watch a horror movie, then horror movie is what we will watch. This baby can take his pout somewhere else, probably to hell.”

“Gracie!” I scolded her and gave Joshua a side hug, he was the baby of our small group and needed pampering every now and then, which was always found really stupid by Grace, but a boy has gotta do, what he has gotta do.

“You can sleep at my place tonight, I will give you cuddles.” I kissed his cheek and his eyes lightened in happiness, “You would do that?!”

“You know I would.” He gave me a sloppy, tight kiss on my cheek making me groan and laugh at the same time, but he was pulled back from me and to a safe distance by Caden who was glaring at him and even slapped the back of his head.

“Aren’t you a little too old for cuddles?” He asked.

“No.”

“I am told to have been best at cuddling.”

“The fuck, no! This job is already being taken by Rose.” He stepped away from him and put his hand on my shoulder making Grace scoff at him.

“Won’t her parents mind?” He asked again and I tried my best to keep my face smiling. Grace sent me an empathetic smile from across and I shook my head at her, letting her know that I was okay.

“They never did.” Joshua replied, smiling at me and I smiled gratefully at him. He knew I did not like anyone knowing that I had no family, I hated the feeling of sympathy, I hated the feeling of people treating me like a china doll.

“Let’s go, the movie is just about to get started and we don’t want to miss the intro, it is always the best.” She hated the intros and that was the reason why we were always fifteen minutes late to all of the movies.

I did not deserve them, I did not deserve such amazing friends, I did not deserve their love.

•••••••

Do you guys want Caden's pov or do I just continue writing the story in Grace's pov?