How do you use this thing?

Start from the beginning

"So? What'll it be?"

"Yeah, yeah we're coming." Jisoo walked past me and went with Jennie inside the room. 

"Come on Lisa…" Chaeyoung went off for Jisoo and I stood there like the dumbass that I was, all confused and mad, and… well… sort of in awe too. 

Well, when you're up against things and you're in this end of the world predicament -- you do what you gotta do and roll with whatever it is you have. 

Time to learn more about guns and make up with my stewing girlfriend… 

_

__________

"You don’t suppose they've got a blowtorch around here?" I barged into the metal room and saw all three whip their heads over at me. What? Can't I have a fancy, badass entrance? 

"What? You don't like blowtorches? They're cool?" I said good heartedly, trying to make things light -- the only thing I'm good at, it seems. 

"You and fire just don't mix Lisa… now can you shut up?" 

Jisoo gave me the side eye, oh ...how she shows her affection. Love ya too bestie. 

"We've got to breeze through this as fast as we can." Jennie started "We don't have the luxury to go through this in detail so please… please… listen well, okay?" She looks straight (not so straight -- heh) at me, wanting to make sure I heard thatparticular message clearly and that the message drives home… 

Am I really that much of a liability here? 

"Okay, first off… handguns, this store probably supplies the local police cause we have every standard police issued handgun here. We don't want these though, too much recoil and it'll take more than one bullet to bring one of those hideous things down given we can't have target practice now. Plus these aren't too good for far off targets -- but… and I can't stress this enough right now, we need all the help we can get out of these bad boys… so take two. Each. Now. Quickly." 

I look to my left and pick up the first thing I see. It's matte black, the usual ones you see on TV, and woah boy… does it weigh more than it looks. It's kinda funny having to hold one and… not really knowing what to do with it. I'm clumsy, very, so… do you think it'll be such a wise choice to let me carry one? Not one, but two? 

"Sig Sauer P226, not bad babe." Jennie slides beside me and runs a finger across down the barrel. "You hold it in front of you, like this…" 

She takes it from me, holding it in front of her. 

I take a deep breath here, cause damn… 

"Are you listening?!" 

"Yeah… yeah I am… go on." 

Stuttering isn't good, but can you blame me?