020

August 7th, 1989
Brooklyn, New York

August 7th, 1989Brooklyn, New York

__________

(a/n) A long awaited update just for all you <3

A little heavy angst warning also 0-0

It had been a week ever since what happened between Dee and her dad.

To say that she was emotionally broken was an understatement.

Ever since she had her breakdown at the police station, she could barley do anything without shedding a tear. Because Dee had no current guardian, Jungkook had begged his family to let her stay at his house until they found a foster family for her.

Jungkook's parents have been very gentle and kind toward her, knowing of her current situation. They've had only heard her talk at least four times the whole time she's been with them.

Jungkook's parents could both tell how much he loved her, and that he was hurting seeing the one he loved like this. His parents knew that Dee was a nice and sweet girl, but because of her trauma and her reopened wounds they only got to see the broken side of her.

Dee was sitting on the porch, a cigarette in her mouth as she deeply inhaled and puffed out the smoke. The weather seemed to have recently matched Dee's feelings and mood recently; damp, cloudy and depressing.

Jungkook had walked out to the porch to check up on her. Once she heard him she turned her head to look at him and Jungkook felt another pain in his heart. Dee looked exhausted. Dark visible circles under her droopy eyes and her clothes hanging lazily on her body, as if she had just rolled out of bed in her big pajamas.

"Dee, my mom wanted you to come to eat dinner" Jungkook called to her softly. Dee just looked down and threw the finished cigarette on the floor, stepping on it afterward "I'm not hungry" She mumbled.

Jungkook clenched his jaw and resisted the urge to carry her inside the house and force her to eat "You barely ate anything today, please just come eat with us" He pleaded.

"I said I'm not hungry" She replied without thinking, saying it harsher then she meant to.

Anger was bubbling from Jungkook's chest "You can't punish yourself and make yourself sick, Dee".

"I am sick Jungkook, what don't you understand?" Dee snapped, causing Jungkook to snap as well as he walked up and stood right in front of her with anger evident on his face "Your not sick, stop saying that bullshit. Shutting down will only make it harder for you and for your mental health. That man-".