001

June 17th, 1989
Brooklyn, New York

June 17th, 1989Brooklyn, New York

_____________________________

"Your late again, Park" Mr. Casanava said to Jimin as he strolled in the class seventeen minutes late. Jimin ignored his teacher and walked to the back of the classroom, plopping down in his seat and slouching.

The girls in the classroom were basically drooling at the sight of the high-school bad boy. His white t-shirt tucked in his light blue jeans, his bulky arms squeezing through his black leather jacket. His gorgeous honey-suckled skin, razor-sharp jawline, plump pink lips and obsidian hair swooning the girls to another orbit. His veins prominent on his hands that were currently twirling a pencil with his fingertips. His beautiful chocolate hues sending a cold, icy look.

"You know if you keep being late they might give a whole two-weeks worth detention?" One of Jimin's childhood bestfriend's asked. Jimin turned his head toward him. The boy had innocent and big black doe eyes. He had black fluffy hair, his bangs slightly covering his eyes. Thin, rosy lips and a round nose. Even though he had an adorable face, his ridiculously sharp jawline, sexy-focused stare, buff and build body says otherwise. He looked shaggy with his big long sleeved shirt and khaki-colored pants and red converse.

Jimin sighed "Honestly Jungkook, I couldn't give zero fucks about detention" Jimin says bluntly but not to harshly, for he didn't want to hurt the soft boy's feelings. Jungkook sighed with disappointment "I guess, but if you don't want me to graduate before you I suggest you start giving some fucks" He suggested. Jimin doesn't say anything but gives Jungkook a look.

Jungkook rolls his eyes but changes the subject "I guess we are all meeting Jin at Tina's today?" He asks Jimin. Jimin nods "Yeah, but I don't think Tae is coming, he said he got a "date" Jimin says unenthusiastically while making quotation signs.

Jungkook rolls his eyes again, not surprised "Oh lord, with who?" He asked. Jimin slightly leans forward slightly "Cindy Langston" He says.

Jungkook's jaw drops "Cindy?! As in head-cheerleader-rich-daddy Cindy?" He asked with shock. Jimin nods "Yup, not even surprised. She's been on his list to bang ever since sophomore year, and she's has the biggest crush on him for the damn longest. He just decided to ask her out now because he hasn't fucked anyone all week" Jimin shrugs and leans back in his chair.

"Welp" Jungkook shrugs "At least when he dumps her, she won't have to deal with his bullshit like we do" Jungkook grumbled. It was true that the boys did love Taehyung, he was was a major pain in the ass to control or to get to listen. It took almost seven months for Jin to try and convince him to at least tell the girls he fucked that he was dumping them, instead of ghosting them like a douche.

During the whole lesson, girls whisper about the ice-cold boy.

"Damn, look at that ass"