002

June 17th, 1989
Brooklyn, New York

June 17th, 1989Brooklyn, New York

________________

"Where are the others?" Jin asked Jimin as he saw him come into the diner alone, without the others.

Jin had already graduated high school last year along with Yoongi, but that didn't stop him from leaving the club or hanging out with his childhood best friends. The eldest of the club had periwinkle-colored fluffy hair. His beautiful full lips, kind brown eyes, and unique laugh causing girls to fall onto the floor. He was quite tall but isn't a violent person. He had on a white t-shirt tucked in his light blue jeans, and a red flannel over his shirt.

"They are coming, I just left because they were being assholes" Jimin mumbled, passing Jin and plopping down at the booth. Jin rolled his eyes. Jimin then realized his pale friend wasn't here with Jin "Where's Yoongi?" He asked.

Jin sat down across from Jimin "He's on his way, his mom sold his guitar to a pawn shop and he had to buy it back" He said. Jimin nodded and right that second the rest of group comes in.

Jimin moves out of his seat to let the others come in, but before Namjoon could fully sit down Jimin slapped the back of head. Namjoon snaps his head in Jimin's direction Why did you hit me you asshole?!" He exclaimed while rubbing the back of his head. Jimin pushes Namjoon to sit down and himself also "That's for the boner joke" He replies in a monotone.

Namjoon grumbles but doesn't reply. They both forget about the joke a few minutes later and only happy laughter and light conversation filled the air.

A few minutes later Yoongi finally came in. His pitch-black locks making his pale skin stand out and slightly falling over his ebony orbs, a toothpick in between his pretty pink thin lips. He was wearing a white tank top with blue ripped jeans and a flannel tied around his waist.

The boys all turned their head to him. "Damn how long does it take for you to get a guitar?" Jungkook joked. Yoongi scooted Hoseok over for him to sit "Quite a long time considering I had to go all the way to the bronx to get it" He grumbled in annoyance. Hoseok started laughing and Yoongi shoved his shoulder but lightly smiled.

"Hey, isn't that the chick from school?" Namjoon points toward the bar. They all moved their heads to the direction Namjoon pointed to, and sure enough, there was the girl from school, sitting down at the bar stool with a chocolate milkshake right in front of her. But what none of them noticed was that she had a big skull tattoo behind her left shoulder, which was now very much visible.

"Oh yeah! That is her" Jungkook realizes. Jin and Yoongi shared confused glances. Hoseok sighed "We saw her in school violating Cindy Langston. She's apparently new" Hoseok explained. Jin was taken aback but a small amused smile spread across Yoongi's thin lips "She looks kinda like a badass with that tattoo" He said.