𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Začít od začátku

However, he never let small things like this get to him, because at the end of the day, Yoongi was a skilled basketball player whose hard work always paid off. Along with that, Yoongi was actually supportive of his teammates, always giving them high fives or side hugs after every game. For these specific reasons, his teammates all chose him to be team captain, even though Yoongi insisted someone else would be better at the responsibility. The fact that Yoongi was team captain as well infuriated Chul, since Yoongi didn't even want that place of superiority in the first place.

It was just good sportsmanship, since that responsibility also comes with being the team captain.

And whenever he was told to teach his teammates specific strategies to master a move, he was always patient as well, which earned him respect and admiration.

Even though Chul was quite unpleasant and rude to everyone, he took his anger out on Yoongi the most.

Since Yoongi was arguably one of the most gifted among their team, Chul often let jealousy take over, yearning for that same attention that Yoongi constantly received.

Chul liked to appear confident, and higher than the rest, because he wanted that same undying support from his teammates.

What angered him the most was that Yoongi was so humble about all the attention, making it look like it came so easy.

Because Chul's mindset was that if he wasn't the best, then he was useless.

••••

Turning off the water, Yoongi stepped out to grab a towel from his counter, shivering while doing so as the cold air hit his wet body.

After drying off, he ran the towel through his hair in order to dry more quickly, before continuing to get ready for work.

As he walked into his room from the shower, a notification buzzed from his phone on the desk.

A shocked expression suddenly took over Yoongi's face as he saw that a text notification from 'Hoseok' appeared on his lockscreen.

Quickly swiping up to view the texts on his phone, he saw that he had just asked about what days for the project best worked for him.

Hoseok
hey Yoongi! I was just wondering what days for the project work best

Yoongi
                                                sundays, mondays, and wednesdays are my best days

Hoseok
OK! wanna start this week then?

                                                                                                                                                                                      Yoongi
                                                                              Ill check my schedule and let u know
(read)

Putting down his phone, Yoongi took off the towel and ran his hands through his hair letting out an exasperated sigh.

"ughhhhhhh I don't have time for this stupid project!!" Yoongi said as he ran his hands down his face.

I'm already busy enough without having to deal with this, he thought as he was very annoyed since he already had a lot on his plate, not mentioning the amount of pressure being a team captain put on you.