Sure, $3,000,000,000 is a lot of money. However, your company has made his same amount of money in years. The money your company has accumulated is all clean money, unlike this dirty money that Min Yoongi thinks will save his ass.

You merely grab both edges of the paper in your fingertips. Without hesitation, you rip the page in half.

Mr. Lee's eyes widen as he watches you rip the paper without breaking eye contact with him.

"Mr. Lee, I appreciate that you're trying to help me benefit from this situation," you lick your lips for a moment before setting the ripped paper onto the table. "However, I'm very much capable of making this type of money with my company without resorting to accepting bribes from Min Yoongi."

Mr. Lee merely sighs before shaking his head.

"You're making my job very hard, Miss Y/N." He states while softly laughing. You arch an eyebrow as you lean back in your chair, a stone cold look on your face.

"What's so funny?" You question quietly while crossing one of your legs over the other as you lean back. "Is my fear of my company being exposed funny? Is my fear for my friends' safety funny?"

"Look, I know he wanted to take your friends, who happen to be your employees, from you, but-"

"No buts. You're my lawyer. You do what is best for me and my friends. Accepting filthy money from a sleaze-ball isn't what's best for us." You state before quickly standing up to dust your hands on your sweatpants. "If you don't want to do what's best for us, then maybe I should get a different lawyer involved."

You start to walk towards the front door, hand on the doorknob as you threaten to open it and kick him out.

"Wait, Miss Y/N!"

Pausing, you smirk to yourself momentarily before taking a deep breath. Wiping the smirk off your face, you turn to look at Mr. Lee and are greeted by Seokjin standing by the door, tray of food in hand.

You give Seokjin a thankful grin, nodding your head politely. Turning your attention back to Mr. Lee, you cross your arms.

"Mr. Lee, I recommend that you find another solution to our problem with Mr. Min. Please get ahold of me when you're able to give me a real solution to that."

Mr. Lee merely nods his head before closing his briefcase as he slowly stands up from your couch. He bows politely to you before making his way out of your home. You close the door behind him, eyes rolling as you lock the door.

"That was a little harsh, don't you think?" Seokjin questions with his eyebrows raised. Stepping forward, he places the tray of food that he prepared for your breakfast onto the coffee table. You merely turn to him and give him an 'are you kidding' look.

"No, it wasn't harsh." You state before stepping away from the front door as you make your way towards the kitchen to wash your hands before breakfast. Seokjin merely moves to the side, away from the swinging doors as you push the doors to enter the kitchen.

"You know, he's just trying to do what's best for us." He states while looking up at the ceiling as he waits for your response.

You turn on the water and start to wash your hands, the running water waking you up a little more as you merely shake your head.

"I know he is," you talk loudly enough from the kitchen so Seokjin can hear you. "But giving us money to make up for the anxiety Jimin felt from Min Yoongi isn't enough." You counterargue. You finish lathering your hands, rinsing the foam off of your hands with the running water.