I looked at the tag and it said 'From: Dj'. "Believe it or not I actually like this store a lot." I said opening the bag.
"Oh my goodness I was literally going to go get these tomorrow!" I said looking at the new Vans that just came out last week, both pairs.
"I'm glad you like em." He said chuckling.

I looked deeper in the bag and seen a few shirts and the tissue paper that had $20 bills wrapped into them along with another little box from Pandora. What's up with them and Pandora?
"Thank youu." I said moving onto the next bag which had P's name written in big letters.
"Why couldn't you just get a tag like a normal person?" I said pulling the bag off of the couch which had balloons attached to it.
"Well you know me.." He said popping his imaginary collar making everybody laugh.

I tore the bag open and gasped. "Awwwn." I said pulling out the three soft furry pillows that I said I wanted a long time ago.
"I remember you said you wanted some a while ago so I got you those." He said and there was another bag on the floor with his name on it.
I grabbed it and there was a box from UGG in it and I immediately smiled because this was my favorite place for winter. I looked at him and he smiled then hit the woah.

I slowly opened the box and there were some black boots, but the new ones that have the bows on the back. I squealed and gave him a hug.
"Thank you, I said I wanted theseee." I said and kissed his cheek.
"Your welcome." He said laughing.
"I am surprised by you, you're always an asshole." I said looking at him.
"I'm a good asshole tho." He said and Smoke laughed.

I sat back down and moved onto the next bag which was from Naomi.
"Naomi girl what you get me?" I said because it was a big black sack.
I untied it and there were pink boxes that came out. I picked one up and read it.
"Kung fu hair company." I read the familiar name.

( AN: Made up hair company. )

I opened the box and there were 4 black bundles of hair and I immediately felt them.
"Oh my god it's so soft." I said running my hands through it.
I looked in the bag again and there was a lot of hair dye. Boxes, packages, even drip hair dye.
"I thought you were getting tired of just installing the hair. I got the dye because you can style your own wigs and get paid more." She said and I poked my lip out.
"Awwn that's so thoughtful." I said putting everything back in the bag. "Thank you." I said moving onto the next one which was from Smoke.

"Oh lord." I said looking at the bag with the marajuana sign on it.
"You know I got the best gas out the city." Smoke said and I chuckled while I pulled out a tray.
"This is so cuteee." I said pulling out this pink rolling tray with flowers on it.
He got me 5 pre-rolled blunts and also 3 lighters with my name on it and I smiled.
"Thank you." I cooed to him.
"Your welcome." He said and I looked in the bag and there was yet another Pandora box.

"What's up with these Pandora boxes?" I said seeing a pattern.
"You'll see. Don't open them." Sin said while eating his big plate of food.
I moved to the end of the couch where there was a group of little bags from expensive stores that all had Sin's name on it.
"I can't even say the name on these things." I said to myself while grabbing one.

I took the sticker off that was keeping the bag shut and squealed.
"Ima bad bitch perioddd!" I yelled throwing the scarf and the Chanel glasses on and got up and sashayed around making everybody laugh.
"Okay okay." I said opening the next back that said 'From Sin' on the sticker.
I opened the bag and it had a pink MCM bag that had my name stitched in the top.
"Perioddddd!" I said again taking it out the bag.
"That's bomb." Essence said sitting on the arm of the couch.
"Why this so heavy?" I said putting it down.
"Open it." Sin said shrugging.
I unzipped it and there was 2 fat stacks of money sitting in there with 3 small Pandora boxes and I squealed again.