Chapter 14

Reader´s P.o.v.

I searched in the cupboards for something eatable. Nothing. Was this a house from a poor family or why don´t they have anything?

I went to one of the closets and pulled out a shirt. After that I took a broom, which was standing in the corner of the room, and broke it.

I dragged myself upstairs.

Hours before my ankle had started to hurt again, but I couldn´t show it to Levi. I don´t want him to worry about me. I have to take him home.

I entered the room and saw him shivering while he was in the bed.

"Are you cold?" I asked, looking at him as I pulled a chair for me to sit beside him.

He muttered something. For me it was not understandable but it was clear that him was cold.

I took away the blanket and saw him shaking again.

Then I began gently to remove his belt from the 3DMG. He trembled with each touch from me.

"I can also do that myself." he said and sighed, but I could see a small blush in his face.

I just smiled at him and continued.

As the belts were removed, I threw them down on the floor. I made a temporary support for his leg, with the broomstick and the cloth, so that he wouldn´t have that much pain when he moves.

Levi´s P.o.v.

When she was finished she smiled again at me and wanted to say something, but suddenly she was overwhelmed by her tiredness and fell in my lap.

I blushed and pulled her out of my lap, into my bed. After I covered us, I snuggled into her and also fell asleep immediately.

When I woke up, we were outside again.

Why didn´t I wake up earlier?

I blinked and looked up to (y/n). She was carrying me again.

"Hey, you´re awake?"

I don´t know why, but I blushed immediately and looked away form her. She had to giggle.

"Levi, look."

She kept her gaze forward.

After I turned my head in the direction, I saw what she meant. We were near the walls! How did we get here that fast?

When we finally arrived at the wall, we both screamed as loud as we could. Quick someone has noticed us and opened the door a little. Eren and Erwin came running toward us.

She put  me in Erwin´s arms and finally eyes and fell over.

I wanted to jump after her, but I could see that Eren had caught her. He held her in her arms and came over to me. I brushed her hair from her forehead and gave her a light kiss, while she was laying in Eren´s arms.

Thank you.

After that we both were carried and brought back to the hospital room in the HQ.

Hanji took care of my leg and explained to me what was happening while we were not with them.

Apparently this female Titan had wiped out my entire squad with exception of Eren and (y/n). I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. It shouldn´t have to end like this...

Then she told me the female Titan and the human inside were eaten by the other Titans.

At least one good thing.

Finally, she asked what had happened to us.

"...I guess that was because of the stuff that you´ve injected her. There is no other way she can do something like this." I finished my explanation.

"Levi. The stuff I have injected her had these side effects only in the first few days. She must have done that with her own force. But after what you have told me, I think also that this is impossible. However, it is also impossible that there are still side effects."

Shocked my eyes widened and I looked at the door. (y/n) has come, on my command, in the room with the single bed. I insisted that she was brought in there.

Eren´s P.o.v.

I put on many bandages around (y/n). There were injuries over her entire body.

What had happened to them?

Then I took care of her ankle. When I was finished, I sighed and brushed her hair from her face.

At least you came back alive....

A little later Hanji told me and Levi that (y/n) had a concussion and therefore should not leave the bed and should sleep as much as possible. After that Hanji left the room.

I turned to Levi who was standing behind me. I put, while moving past him, my hand on his shoulder but he didn´t even look at me.

"Take good care of her."

Satisfied, I left the room and slammed the door behind me.

Levi´s P.o.v.

I could see how she was frightened by the sudden noise.

Tch, Brat. What the hell are you doing?

"L-Levi?" She asked, still with a trembling voice.

"Everything is alright. We are safe."

I stood next to her bed and smiled at her.

She grabbed my hand with more force than I had though and pulled me over. Then she ran her finger through my hair and pulled me closer.

It felt like my heart was going to explode when I was shortly before her face. I could feel her hot breath on my skin.

"I´m glad I have you." She whispered seductively and pressed my lips against hers.

They were incredibly soft and within a very short time, our lips moved in perfect sync.

After a little time she pulled away, breathing heavily.

"I love you Levi."

"I love you too, (y/n)."