Chapter 9 - Our first morning together

I have made a decision!:3

I will upload the last six chapters very fast. (about every day or two a chapter :3)

See it as an early Christmas gift! :3

Levi´s P.o.v.

I was woken up by the shouting of a few cadets from outside.

My head still hurts and my throat felt rough.

I put my arms around (y/n). She was sleeping with her face in my chest. Even with a black eye she still looked so beautiful. With my hand I stroked her silky (h/c) hair from her face. Then I caressed her cheek with my hand. Her eyes blinked a little and she looked to me with her sleepy (e/c) eyes. Usually I don´t show any feelings, but close to her I feel so free and without the burden which normally rests on my shoulders.

Now would be decided if she rejects me or if she had the same feelings like I have. I had almost expected that she will turn red and jump out of the bed, but no it was the opposite. She puts her arm around my waist and pulled me to her. 

When we finally had taken a position that was like a hug, she murmured something in my chest.

"Hm?"

"I said that I want you to protect me." She said a little louder and looked up at me. Her cheeks were a little red and she was still very sleepy. I gave her a light kiss on the forehead which made her become even more red.

"Of course. You will not escape me a second time."

"Levi..."

"Rest now. I want to enjoy this a bit before we have to get up." My voice was darker than usual and incredibly rough, so that almost every word hurt.

"No, we do not have to get up. You are sick this week and Erwin knows that."

I only Tch and pressed her tighter to me. To be able to finally hold her like this felt incredibly good. We lay like this a little until we heard a loud and energetic knock at the door. It could only be one person....

"Hanji what the hell do you want?" I groaned and pulled away from the embrace.

Hanji apparently took this as an invitation in my room and came inside.

She had to grin when she saw how I sat at my bedside and (y/n) was behind me, still not properly awake.

"Did I say you can come in?"

"Sort of! Well that does not matter now! I was looking for (y/n). There are a few test results about what she has and I could make an antidote. I´m so good!"

"Tch. Get the fuck out. We come in an hour."

"Okay, my sweet couple!" She smiled perversely and wiggled her eyebrows until she finally turned and left the room.

"Oi, (y/n)?"

"Hm?" sleepy she looked at me and had trouble to keep her eyes open.

She looked so incredibly cute, like a little angel.

"Do you want to use my shower?"

She nodded slowly and sat up. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair looked partly like a bird´s nest. I had to smile slightly at the sight.

I stood up and stretched, then I walked to the window and looked outside. Now I could see what had disturbed my sleep: Erwin let the cadets train in combat again. While I looked outside I heard (y/n) walk to my bathroom and closed the door behind her.