Chapter 2

Reader´s P.o.v.

When I woke up, it was still dark. All others seemed to be still asleep. I raised myself into a sitting position and buried my head in my hands. My first day here. I think it´s alright if I get myself ready and do a little walk.
I went to the shower and got dressed. I looked in the mirror to see if everything fits. Wig? Check! Top? Check! Everything fits perfect. I looked at my eyes and finally turned to the door.
I looked back to the others, they were all in their beds sleeping.
I could even hear Mikasa snore softly. With a smile on my face, I left the room and closed the door quietly behind me. Quietly I sneaked past the doors of the other.
When I was finally out, I stretched and yawned. It was cold, but it was fine. The wind went trough my (h/c) hair and made me tremble slightly. I looked around but there was no one to see. Slowly I walked in the light of the flickering lamps to the forest. Past the titans dummies and the training ground. I went trough the small forest until I finally arrived the other side of the forest. I looked around until I noticed a large branch. I climbed up the tree and sat down on the branch, then I looked briefly around and when I had assured me that I was really alone I pulled down my wig. I ran my hand trough my hair and sighed.
How I miss it to be able to walk around without the wig. I sighed again and looked down. I saw the great green lawn which extended up to the wall. Partly it was already covered with beautiful colorful leaves of the trees. It was a beautiful sight as the wet leaves with the dew in the sun glittered like little crystals. A gust of wind went trough the woods and blew me a big leaf in the face. I took the leaf out of my face and looked at it closely. It was inside a little green but the more it went to the outside, it turned a yellowish until then reddish and finally brownish. I turned the tree leaf to the stem again and again between my fingers.
„(b/N)! (b/n) are you here?“, I heard Jean call.
Damn, he can't see me like this! I turned to the direction where the voice came from and saw that he was almost under me. I let the sheet fall so that it flew at his face and it stuck by the moisture in it, then I quickly pulled the wig over when I heard Jean curse.I jump off the branch and landed shortly before Jean.
„Everything okay Jean?“, I asked innocently.
„Yes... but the leaves are incredibly annoying. That was the second time today! “
I had to giggle. Woops. Not good. Guys do not giggle. Immediately I stopped and looked at Jean. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

„(b/n) what is the matter with you? Are you sick? You sound almost like a girl “ He laughed at me.
„If someone is the girl it's you. "I said, ruffling a hand through his hair and walked past him.
„Now come on or we'll be late. "

I started to run.
"Hey wait!" I heard call Jean.
Finally, he ran after me but always by a wide margin. When we finally arrived at the training ground I looked around and could only see how everyone was already lined up and saluted. Shortly after I had stopped Jean ran into me and we both fell to the ground.

Levi´s P.o.v.

When I saw the two cadets, as they lay side by side on the floor, I shook my head and gave a Tch of me.
One gasped yet completely exhausted and the other just laughed. Petra went to the two and held out his hand to them to help them get up. The horse face took on immediately, while the other was already back on his feet and dusted off his pants.
"Is everything okay with you?" Said Petra.
She's much too nice with the new. So they never learn.
The two just nodded and joined the ranks with the other.
„So. We do not know you, but we need to rely on you in the future. We will test you in the next five days. Tomorrow we start with the normal 3mg training. We want to see how good you are. Then fighting with the dummies, melee, medical knowledge and ride. Are there any questions? ?“, Erwin asked.
"No, sir!" the cadets answered simultaneously.
“Okay then you are dismissed for the first! See you after lunch in the forest training.“
The cadets saluted again and finally the heap broke up.

"Hey you two." I called the two soldiers from before. Did they seriously thought they can get away so easily with coming late?