Chapter 4 Truth or dare~

Reader´s P.o.v

Today medical tests were scheduled.

We were already in the hospital room from the survey corps and listened to what Hanji explained.

It smelled like alcohol throughout the room and the entire room was kept white.

Levi stood with Erwin leaning against a wall and watched us. Erwin looked very interested in us whereas Levi looked rather bored and had his look more on his feet and the ground than at us.

"So if you´re outside the walls, isn´t only important that you can fight perfectly. You have also to take care of wounded comrades. Armin can you come over here please?" Hanji waved him to her.

He looked at us in fear and then he went reluctantly beside her. Hanji held just a pair of scissors in her hand with which she has fastened a bandage on a doll to show us how to do that.

Hanji knelt in front of her small white cabinet to get something from the bottom drawer and then she said "Here hold this", And held her hand behind her to the still fearful looking Armin to give him the scissors. Since she was not looking where she had passed the scissors, exactly what had to happen, happens: she stabbed him the scissors in the hand, that a little bright red blood began to run along Armin´s hand and dripped onto the floor. Armin let out a painful loud and looked at Hanji in pain. Hanji turned to him and realized what she had done. She quickly stood up and checked his wound.

"I´m incredibly sorry Armin, it was an accident", she apologized, looking toward Levi. He only looked at her annoyed while Erwin acted as if he had just rammed Armin the scissors in his hand and looked embarrassed at the ground.

She reached for the scissors in Armin´s hand. I quickly directed my gaze to the floor because I didn´t want to see how she pulled the scissors out. I head a slight scream from Armin and looked up again. Hanji had the blood dripping scissors in her hand and looked worried to Armin. She put the bloody scissors on her table and took Armin´s hand.

"Let me see." Hanji said and looked at his hand.

"That´s nothing particularly bad." She was just trying to calm Armin, because I could even see from here that although the wound was small, it was quite deep.

"Would it be okay if we use you as a test subject?" She asked, smiling at Armin, and laughing sinister. You could almost feel how Armin wanted to run away.

"Squad Leader Hanji, I don´t think that is a good idea. I´ll take care of it." I said and grabbed Armin´s wrist. I pulled him after me to another room. Hanji cursed slightly behind me and I could even hear how she "Never can I have my fun." said and then she turned back to the others.

I closed the heavy door behind us and pointed Armin out, that he should sit on the bed.

The room was apparently for only one injured person. In it was a large wardrobe, a bed and a desk with a chair - everything in white. The room had a large window and there were some  blue curtains attached at it, and they flew up a little by a gust of wind.

"W-What are you doing (b/n)? Would it not be better if we let it make Squad leader Hanji?" Armin asked shyly and looked at me unsure with his huge sky blue eyes.

"If you want to lose your hand feel free to go over to her." I said and smiled at him.

"N-No..."

I turned to the huge closet and opened its doors, they creaked a bit when I opened it. I had to search a little but I quickly found what I was looking for: some alcohol, a cloth and a bandage. I put the stuff on the table and closed the cupboard. After that I searched through the drawers for a needle and a thread. When I found it I put it also on the table and pulled the chair to me. I sat down with the chair across from Armin.