Chapter 7 - You don't know how much I missed you...

Because I had time and some persons asked me to update, I already updated it today. At the weekend will be the second update like usual :3

Enjoy! :3

Reader´s P.o.v.

I sensed that my body laid on a cool and hard floor from the cave, but my head was laying on something soft. On something that was almost like a pillow.

I slowly lifted my lids discovering a cave roof.

The smell of fresh rain allured my sense of smell. With the clean scent, came no sound of drops or of a heavy pour.

Crackles of fire spit out ashes. I turned to my side seeing a lit fire, although it looked smaller than yesterday.

I looked around for anyone familiar. Eren and Levi were nowhere to be found. I sat up and rubbed my sleepy eyes. When I was laying down I had thought that I would have been alone but now I could see that Levi was sitting on the edge of the cave and looked outside.

From what I could see, his clothing was damp but his hair was almost completely dry.

What was he looking for? Where is Eren?

Feeling a breeze, I looked down to cover myself up only to realize that I had someone else´s clothing on. A white shirt and white pants. The pants were too short and the shirt was really tight.

Wait.... how did I get into these?

I pulled my (h/c) away from my face.

Wait... where is my wig?!

I touched my head in panic and disbelief. My wig was nowhere near me. It was next to Levi.

I reached for the bag that acted as my pillow and unzipped the zipper.

Levi made no reaction to my noises.

I pulled out Levi´s wet cape and ringed it out with my hands.

I wondered what had happened. All I could recall was lifting myself up onto my horse. After that, everything was black.

I shook the thought from my head. I stood up with Levi´s cape and placed it on his shoulders. He turned his head briefly looking into my eyes.

I sat down beside him and looked at the mud ridden ground.

"Levi, do you hate me?" I finally asked.

"Tch."

I didn´t know what to make of his answer. It wasn´t a yes or no.

I felt the tear build up. I shook my head trying to hold back but then my emotions won. A single tear escaped my orb.

"I...I just don´t know. I don´t know what to say that could excuse this." I said with a shaky voice.

More and more tears escaped as I felt my heart  being ripped to shreds.

Levi placed his icy hand on my burning cheek.

I looked at him shocked as he tried to comfort me. His beautiful blue eyes that were once made of steel, softened. They weren´t annoyed, but I couldn´t understand what I was seeing.

"(y/n). You´re such an idiot." he said as he whipped the tears from my face.

"Levi." I chocked as I tried to turn my face away from embarrassment but he held it firmly.

"(y/n)... you´re an idiot because you thought I could ever hate you." he sighed.

I looked at him confused. His left eye has moistened. Letting go of my face, he pushed himself against me. The odor of tea and rain filled my nose.