Chapter 11

Levi´s P.o.v.

I stood in front of the dining room and was still waiting for (y/n).

Where was she?

I had told her that I´m going to pick her up, even if it was a little overprotective, to want to take care of her every second. I sighed and turned to the door. After I opened the door, I could see almost all cadets were standing in something like a circle around something. Here and then I could hear someone mutter something.

"Oi, brats make some space." I commanded and made my way through the crowd.

Afraid of me, they made room until I finally saw what it was. Cadet Jäger sat on the floor and a little blood ran down his face. He looked confused around him.

"What the hell happened?" I asked and turned to the girl sitting on the floor next to him.

"Jean and Eren had a fight. (y/n) wanted to tore them apart.So she has thrown them in two directions of the room." As she spoke she didn´t turn to me, she just looked at Eren and made him a bandage around the head.

"First thing, look at me when you talk to me." I gave her a death glare.

"Secondly, where is (y/n)?" She shrugged, her eyes still focused on Eren.

"Shortly after this happened she ran away... here..." The blonde boy tried to explain but then just pointed at the floor behind me.

Annoyed, I turned around and saw what he meant. The ground was broken up at one point, like someone had smashed it with a hammer. My eyes widened a little at the thought that (y/n) should have been the one who did this. Within no time I had my emotions held back in control and looked back at the boy with Eren in his arms.

"Tch. Let me look." I pushed the boy aside and opened the bandage again. Quickly I could see that it wasn´t that bad.

"He doesn´t have a bad injury. He probably has become unconscious by the shock and the impact, but since he has no other bleeding, a simple bandage will be enough."

I took a fresh bandage which was held to me and tied it tightly around his head. Now and then he moaned in pain, but I ignored it and kept going.

"Jäger, come over with me." I said as I gave my hand to him to help him up.

He nodded slightly. We left the room and all eyes were on us. I closed the door behind me and looked at Eren questioningly.

"Is it true what he said?"

He just nodded and stared at the floor.

"Tch. Now she is rushed out in the cold without a jacket. It´s snowing already."

I shook my head. When I wanted to  go, Eren called after me.

"Can I go to look after her? She will probably thing she is the worst person in the world or something like that. You will not be able to get her back inside, sir. I must say to her on my own that I´m fine and nothing bad has happened, even if I have no idea what is actually going on here."

I nodded to him and turned around again.

"Hurry up, brat."

"Yes, sir!" I heard him shout behind me and I could hear how he ran to the door to the outside.

Please Eren. Hurry up and bring me my (y/n) back healthy.

Eren´s P.o.v.

I ran across the stone floor and threw the door open. Not like (y/n), I had a jacket on. I only had it because I was previously out there and had to take care of the stables - thanks to Jean.