HOUSE OF CARDS-2/3 *A JK FF*

Start from the beginning

"Not hansi Dad, her name is khushi." I nudged him.

" yaa yaa khushi, hansi whatever,its smiling na. I am glad to accept her as my daughter."he continued.

"Hey whats with your yaa yaa. Are you a college student again."mom slapped his hand lightly.

"Remember Maya how we used to be when we were in college. This punk just reminded me of my college days, our good old days. You were so pretty back then."

"Whoa dad take a chill pill. Easy pweasy. I am leaving." And taking my bag i headed for my new car.

She yelled from inside," bring her someday for a cup of coffee earlier else i will come to your college." Shaking my head i set off for college.

What's with these too?
But i love them so much.
Daughter-in-law. Well its too early to think that.
Smiling i ignited the car and drove off.

————/////—————/////——————

When i reach college, everyone was standing outside the entrance. As soon as i came out of the car, everyone started clapping. Prof. Namjoon came forward and hugged me.

I asked Monique where is she, she told Me that she is at home. She has got fractured leg so cant come for a week. I asked her to escort me to her so that i can see her.

"When does you got interested in her?" Moni asked questioningly.

"Its just she got into this coz of me, so its my moral duty to ask for her well being." I defended myself.

She smirked at me. She fucking smirked at me.

"O.k. If you say so." Shrugging her shoulder she led me to her home.

She lived in the out house of Sahay mansion. I saw her plastered leg, she came limping towards me

"Why you are living here? Outhouse." I gestured showing around.

"Its better to live here, with a family than to live in a dorm."saying this she smiled.

Monique appeared with three cups of coffee. We were having it when a man in his fifties came with a tiffin.

"Kaka put it on the table and put some less spices from now on. Okay."she gestured her thumbs up smiling. He shook his head," beta this aunt of yours is too lazy to listen and always makes it spicy."

"Kaka tell her that khushi is having loose motions some times because of her spices."

" Mmm i will scold her today. For sure."and waving off he turned and walked away.

"Tiffin?" I questioned her.

Sipping she nods ,"Mhm i am too lazy if a person to cook it myself."

——————/////—————/////—————

"Dad i beg you not to say anything to make the things awkward between us. Please. Please." I joined my hands in front of him.

Mom was laughing in the corner," can i at least ask her for dinner or will it be weird too." She held her laugh looking at us.