35

Hey...🤣

Okay sooooo I worked on this all day today because I felt bad about making y'all wait till next week.😭 So we won't be doing that, Y'all ain't gotta wait.😌💞 I'm only doing this because ion wanna be the bad guy😭
ANYWAY.....Here y'all go.
The next chapter will be here Sunday.🤗

-Laiyah💕

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden (Next Day)

I stared into space as the doctor continued talking. I clenched and unclenched my fist. Kingston had to die on god.
Three threw a glass vase at the wall when the doctor left the room. Jay had his head in his hands, crying I guess. But me....I just stared into space. Psychos like me don't really express they emotions.

"Fuck!" Three yelled and punched the wall. Jay got up and went upstairs. I ran my hand down my face and sighed.

Not my nigga man.

The had doctor came earlier in and all I heard her say was "We tried everything but...I'm sorry." And after that, I just spaced out. I ain't know if I needed to be mad or angry.
Three grabbed his gun from the table and headed towards the door. I ain't even stop him. Hell, everybody was mad.
I pulled out my phone and called Janae. I know she was worried bout him cause she had been texting me non stop.

"Yeah? I'm kinda busy with—"

"He gone." I said with no emotion.

"Huh? You can't be for real." I heard her voice crack. "Kentrell..." She said, barely above a whisper.

"Doctor jus' told us."

She started crying and hearing her cry made me get a lil teary eyed but I wasn't gone cry. Fuck I look like. I let her get herself together before I started talking.

"Look...Kd dying is more of a reason for you and Leah to come to Louisiana. I need y'all safe mane."

"I'm not leaving my family—"

"Stayin' thea, you puttin' yo whole family in danger. He come afta you, and he coming afta everybody else." I told her since she wanna be fuckin' hardheaded. Talkin' to her is like talkin' to a damn brick wall.

"I don't wanna leave." She started crying again and I rolled my eyes.

"I know but.....You gotta do whatchu gotta do."

I needed her to get this shit in her big ass head. If she stay in Virginia, she putting her family in danger. If she come to Louisiana, chances are he might come after her. But she'll be safer here and it'll be easier for my niggas to off his ass.

"Okay Kentrell.....Okay. I get Leah from the hospital Tuesday." She said and I nodded.

"So imma tell my pilot to be there Wednesday morning."

"What? Kentrell no. That's too early. I won't have time to tell everybody goodbye or nothing."

"The sooner the betta. You have that whole night to tell errbody bye."

She sighed. "...You sure we'll be safer in Louisiana."

"I promise you. I won't let nothin' happen to you or my babygirl."

She sighed. It was quiet for a few seconds so I guess she was just thinkin'.

"Okay...Imma start packin' today and probably call my mama and them."

"Ight."

"And I'm bringing Cash." She blurted out. I scrunched up my face.

"Cash? Who da fuck is det?" I asked cause she had me fucked up if she thought she was bringing some nigga with her.