- i don't know if we can be friends

"IF YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU LOVED ME, WHY'D YOU LEAVE?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"IF YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU LOVED ME, WHY'D YOU LEAVE?"

HAN had finally came back to you after being gone for three months. He left with Chewbacca in attempt to smuggle out some parts that could give you guys good money. Although, you weren't just sitting around doing nothing. You had someone else who was occupying your time.

You walked out to the ship to finally see him. Once the ship opened you walked in and hugged Chewie. You turned around to see Han who was spaced out staring into the never ending horizon.

"Han" you smiled and put your arms around him. You senced something, you could feel that his emotions were lost. You turned to look at Chewie who looked down and left, as if he already knew what was going to happen.

"Han, what is it?"

"Let's talk about this later" he hushed you and left.

You sat there wondering what happened? Did he know what you did? It was impossible how could it possibly effect him. He neither cared for the light or dark side.

---

It was dark and the stars didn't shine as bright as they usually did. Both Han and you ignored and avoided each other. You stood right outside the door watching the near by children run and laugh with each other.

"I think we should talk" Han spoke softly as he opened the door. You slowly looked at him and down at the floor.

Together you both sat on the floor right outside the little hut. You couldn't stop staring at the little children.

"So I've been thinking," he started "I think we should stop our relationship." Quickly your heart stopped. But you couldn't bare to look at him still.

"I don't think what we have is" he paused for a few seconds as he was trying to find the right words, "healthy."

You still never bore your eyes on him. You felt your fingers start to shake.

"___, say something" he moved a bit closer to you. Although, he was trying not to get too close.

You stuttered to find words. Once you wanted to talk you couldn't do it. Your eyes started to get teary but you weren't going to let it fall. You hated crying, it bothered you so much.

"Maybe this is for the best" you quickly said before you could gag on your own words.

He looked deeply into your eyes. Did he know that you were lying? How could you say something so plain and nicely to him? After everything you did to be together, he just wanted to end it?

"If you told me that you loved me, why'd you leave?"

He tried to ignore what you said and continue to end on some possible peaceful ending, "you'll always be my best friend, ___." He said trying to smile somehow, "Who knows, maybe one day we might go on to find someone else we want to be with."

But you wanted to be with him. You couldn't imagine yourself with anyone else.

Then you realized, was he saying this because he found someone else he liked?

"Who is she?" You looked up to the sadden stars.

"Who?"

"The girl you like," you dropped your eyes to his face. You could tell he was wondering how you knew, "what's her name?"

"Qi'ra"

You eyes slightly widen as your heart dropped.

"She, she's not who you think."

"___, what?" He almost couldn't believe that you sounded scared and angered at the same time.

"If I tell you, you can't tell her that you know."

"___, tell me who she is."

"She's been working for a powerful Sith Lord."

He frowned as he almost couldn't believe it.

"Darth Vader?"

"No, Darth Maul" your eyes wondered to the side.

"Is he dangerous?"

Such a stupid question, you though. How could he not know who he was?

"This man, is the worst. Darth Vader is said to have some pity left for people. But this Sith has awoken back for vengeance." You wanted him to be scared.

He got your head and turned it slowly towards him.

"How'd you know this?"

You swallowed deeply.

"I was being training to be his apprentice."

• i don't know if we can be friends •
° Hollyn °